"Thank you" i said walking towards the said direction.

"She's cheesy, isn't she?" Vani spoke after we were out of earshot.

"You never miss, don't you?"

She flashed me a smirk and went forward.

No, cause that was actually true, samaira would give diabetes to the customers by talking all sweet, but the catch was that's what made their stocks high. Kinda helpful.

I caught up to Vani but something else caught my eyes. Wedding lehengas.

I reached them and moved my hand at a red lehenga. It was really soft, the silk was flawless, the colour was pretty, the deatails were just a wow.

My mind went to how it would've look if i wore it on my wedding day. I wish i could but i also didn't wish of wearing it at my business wedding.

After 40 minutes

We are now on lingerie section and it's been 10 minutes vani is trying to convince me to buy a light pink lace bra set with thong.

It's really beautiful, the cloth is silky and soft, the bra is of net with patterns and the thong is of net too but why would i need it.

"Why would i need it?" I said as i move from here and there pretending to check clothes.

She came along "just keep it in your wardrobe it's so good and sexy"

"Then why don't you keep it?"

"It's not my colour and it'll suit you better"

"What would i do with it"

"You never know when you'll need it!"

"I am not buying it i know what you have in mind" by now i can identify when she's upto something by her glinting eyes.

"Okay, let's do a challenge, if I win, you are gonna buy it"

"And, what is your challenge may i hear?" I stopped my trails and turned to her.

"Of course dear" she flashed a mischievous smile "if i can summon Riansh here within..." she checked her watch "15 minutes, you'll buy it"

"Are you kidding me?" I threw my hands in laughter. No damn way she said that.

"Absolutely not" she held her chin up.

"Why him? That's like impossible, i told you him and bhai are on business trip today" they left this morning and according to what i saw it was really important since bhai was up working the whole night.

(Bro)

I didn't know the place but it was real far and their is no way he is reaching here within 15 minutes.

"Why do you think i kept the challenge then? No fun until I don't turn the impossible" she smirked and it's sad to admit she isn't bluffing.

"He will not come. Never" i turned away and moved my head on clothes.

"He will" she came beside me.

"Never, not for me" i looked at her.

"You'll never know unless you try?"

"Why would he ditch his business duties for me?"

"Yes or no?"

"No"

  ⑅⑅♡⑅⑅

RIANSH'S POV :