Especially Chenxi, who almost died in the mouth of the zombie just now, didn't dare to say a word.

His eyes are still a little glazed now.

The people of the Beacon Squad didn't know that Chi Yan could control the zombies, but as a person concerned, Dawn, who had gone through the whole process, knew.

He didn't dare to say anything, and he was still a little trembling when he heard Chi Yan's voice.

The tallest of them is a man, the strongest, still bald, and he looks like a violent temper.

The ability level should also be quite high, which should be the reason why Qin Ruogu didn't attack him before.

He opened his mouth and said, "Little lady! What a guy with a mother and no father! Uneducated pen!

Before he could finish

speaking, he was suddenly slapped in the mouth.

It was Jiang Ge who made the move, and his originally dark eyes suddenly turned red.

Taking two steps forward, the vines threw the man down, and Jiang Ge swung up with a fist, leaving no hand at all, and almost used ten percent of his strength.

The man's mouth instantly became red and swollen, and a few teeth fell out, and blood spilled down the corners of his lips.

But he didn't have the heart to pay attention to whether he vomited blood at the moment, and he couldn't care about how many teeth were missing.

It's the Jiang Ge in front of him, it can be seen with the naked eye, he is not in the state of a human being!

The blood-red pupils, the black blood line that spreads up the neck, and gradually the black blood line on the right cheek also appears.

By all indications, he is no longer human...

"Mourning... Zombie......! The bald man shook his throat and almost cried.

He knew that his abilities were powerful, so he wasn't so afraid of zombies all the time. But now the one standing in front of him, in all the previous encounters, was a human being! And he watched as the other party turned into a terrifying zombie.

His face was the same as before, except that his pupils had changed, and the zombie's signature bloodline.

All of this shows that this is a high-level zombie, and its level is several times higher than all the high-level zombies they have encountered and heard about in the past!

Everyone else also saw this scene and shut up one after another, not daring to shout again.

No one dared to speak, just stared at Chi Yan with his eyes, he was actually raising zombies by his side! Let zombies disguise themselves as humans and infiltrate the human base!

Xiao Wu didn't even sense that this was a zombie before! Standing so close in front of them before!

Thinking about it carefully, is it terrifying, does it mean that this zombie has evolved and is about to turn back into a human, and is countless times stronger than a human!

Jiang Ge wanted to screw off this person's head and crush it, but he was worried that the bloody scene would make Chi Yan uncomfortable, so he endured it again and again to endure the violence in his heart.

He didn't do it, but Kuang Qize came, as a half-zombie, he can actually infect people, but he doesn't want to dirty his mouth to bite this evil pen.

He angrily stepped forward and pointed two feet at the man's head.

"Fuck your uncle! Shut your mouth if you can't speak! Fucking shit all day long! "Kuang Qize is so angry that he knows Chi Yan's life experience to some extent!

So he couldn't tolerate someone saying that about Chi Yan!

In his heart, Chi Yan is the best and best person in the world, and the kindest person in the world!

Kuang Qize, who was angry, also had a black blood line on his face, but it was much lighter than Jiang Ge's.

Several people were even more frightened, it turned out that Kuang Qize was also a zombie! He's really a zombie!

Who the hell is Chi Yan! Why is it so scary! He's got two zombies around him! He can still get along with zombies every day so indifferently!

Or is it... In fact, he made the zombies turn back into humans? Or maybe he's a zombie himself!

Just when each had his own thoughts, a chuckle suddenly came.

Ji Yan smiledHe stepped forward, licked his lower lip, and said softly, "Stand up." The

bald head stiffened and didn't move, and was dragged up and stood up by Jiang Ge.

Chi Yan waved his hand, whether it was Jiang Ge, Kuang Qize, and Yizhi, they all went to the side and stood up.

"What is upbringing? I don't have it, you have? Chi Yan tilted his head, asked very sincerely, and as soon as he finished speaking, he raised his leg and kicked the person out a few meters away.

Ji Yan has no special abilities, but his taekwondo is not an ornament, and he has not done it himself because it is unnecessary.

The bald head lay on the ground and coughed up a lot of blood, just a kick! He felt like his internal organs were going to shatter.

"I have a bad temper, so you have to bear with me.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

相关推荐: [耽美] 豪门之养夫 、 [耽美] 高冷队长很呆萌 、 [耽美] 保护伞 、 [耽美] 然情惬意 、 [耽美] 全世界我最红[快穿] 、 [耽美] 男狐 、 [耽美] 奉天往事 、 [耽美] 他又美又野[娱乐圈] 、 [耽美] 重生之怀净 、 [耽美] 谁是巨星?

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部