Sid stood over the top of Agatha, looking her over, taking one hand and running it along her body, and taking the other hand to reach in his pants to grip his cock. Thinking about Emma, he feels himself swelling, but when he looks at Agatha he looses focus and begins to get soft. Flipping her over, lifting up her chemise to her bare ass, he can see that she is wet and wanting for him to take her. Guiding himself into her, he presses her head down into the cot, and slams into her, over and over, his eyes closed as he pictures it being Emma that he is fucking like a whore. Hearing Agatha moan, he removes his hand from her head, grabs the blanket, and uses it as a gag to quiet her. Pressing into him, Agatha gets more aroused by the nature of this times fucking. She tries to move so that she could face Sid, but he forcefully makes her stay to where he doesn't have to look at her. 

   Slapping her ass, it fills the room with a loud 'CRACK' along with hand print, "stay where I put you, you whore!" he said as he slapped her ass again, this time the other cheek.

   Butterflies swarming around in her stomach as she presses her face to the cot and pushes her ass as high up in the air for him, "yes sir." she muffles out through her gag. 

   Taking his hand and placing them on both sides of her hips he pulls her into him, deep hard thrusts, pressing the head of his cock to the back wall of her pussy. Using her as a fuck toy, he feels his cock stiffen and his balls twitch as he pulls his cock out in time to send hot ribbons of cum all along her back. Standing there until every drop falls out, then slipping his cock back into his pants. 

   "Thanks for the fuck, do you need something else?" he asked her as he takes a towel from under the mirror and wipes her back off. 

   "Well, I thought if you didn't have anything going on, that we could do something." she said as she noticed him looking out the window at something. 

   "We just did something, what else is there for us to do?" he asked, while reaching for his shirt. 

   "I don't know, go for a walk around the village, do something outside of your room." she said while cleaning herself up and fixing her hair. 

   "Agatha, you know that you and I are only this right?" he said, gesturing to the fact that they are strictly a sexual relationship and that alone. 

   "I knew we were in the beginning, but I thought with as good as things are between us here, that we could be good as a couple too." she said as she stood up and got closer to him. 

   A blank expression appearing on his face as he took his arms and put them out on her shoulders to keep her at distant, "Agatha, you are a whore, nothing more." Taking a step towards the door he reaches for the handle to open it and let her out. 

   "You say that now Sid, but remember that when you come crawling to me because you need a good fuck and the only thing you have with you at night is your hand." Agatha angerly yelled as she pushed him and walked out the door down the hall to her room and slammed the door behind her. 

   He knew she was probably right about crawling back to her for a good fuck, but he would worry about that problem when he got to it. Suddenly out of the corner of his eye, he seen Emma walking past Sweeties. He checked the mirror to fix his hair, brush off his shirt from any dirt on the floor, then made his way down the stairs and out the door of the pub to go find her. His cock letting out little drips at the thought of running into her after fucking Agatha thinking about her. When he steps outside he is greeted with dust in his face from a horse and carriage passing by. Spitting out the bits of sand and dirt in his mouth and wiping the dust from his face with a handkerchief from in his pocket, he spots Emma not far from her house. 

   Slowly making his way down the street towards Emma's house, he can see a few different plants in her hands and some sticking out of her knapsack. She walked as if she were in a hurry, he knows she was a busy woman, but something seemed different about the way Emma was walking home at this moment. Then he remembered grabbing her before she went into the grove and realized she was probably watching out for him. Staying far enough back so that he wasn't noticed, he watched as she walked inside her house and waited to see if she was going to come back out. Reaching into his pocket, he pulls out a cigarette and a match. Striking the match on the side of the building he's leaned against, he lights his cigarette, and takes a long deep pull on it, while watching the Ripley home.   

   While upstairs of the pub Agatha was in her room, she got a hot wet washcloth and started to clean up her body. Looking out the window wondering if Sid was ever going to come around, or if he actually meant what he said about how she was only a whore to him. Suddenly, she sees him, walking down the street and she can tell that he is watching someone, but who? Looking closer she notices that he is watching a house, the Ripley house. 

   "Emma!" she said out  loud to herself. "That little elf bitch Emma!"

   Agatha wasn't originally from Silver Thorn, she was one of the travelers that pass through to sell their goods and then move on. Madame Craine, took a liking to her though, and asked her to stay and help her in the pub with keeping the other working girls in line. Agatha agreed and was given her room for free and was allowed to do as she pleased in the pub as long as she remained professional. Agatha has never had any problems with anyone in the village until now, and its only because its taking away the attention of the man she wants. Sitting there in her room, watching Sid from her window as he watches for Emma stirs up feelings in her stomach that she never had before. Something inside of her wanted to have Emma removed from the equation permanently, because with her not being around, Sid will have to want her. Suddenly an evil smirk formed across Agatha' face as she began to think of ways to make Emma go away forever.