Chapter~10

Another update

It's wedding time.....

Please do vote

Enjoy.......🦋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was their night,Yes!! Aradhya and Aarav's wedding, The place was decorated like a fairytale, Gentle breezes were rushing through the leaves, the fragrance of blooming flowers in the air was making the atmosphere fresh, murmur of evening birds c...

It was their night,Yes!! Aradhya and Aarav's wedding, The place was decorated like a fairytale, Gentle breezes were rushing through the leaves, the fragrance of blooming flowers in the air was making the atmosphere fresh, murmur of evening birds chirping, butterflies fluttering, The stars were scattered around the dark sky, twinkling in the sky like Diamonds against the black canvas and the moon's gentle glow were making everything look breathtaking.

Two families were going to get connected, one was happy while the other was sad to give off their daughter.

Upon seeing Aradhya, coming towards the Pavilion Aarav's world stopped, "She is my Queen" He whispered as he moved his eyes all across her, she was dressed in a beautiful red lehenga, Her face was covered by a thin red net dupatta, but her Fairly like face was visible through it.

She lifted her eyes,As soon as they met with his eyes, nervousness rushed through her and she looked down.

Aarav stood up from his place, and went near her, holding his hand out for her to help her towards the Pavilion, as she placed her hand in his, she felt a pair of lips against her back of the hand, realising he kissed her hand, she just looked down hiding her blush.

They both Stood on the Pavilion hand in hand facing each other, Aradhya took her time in looking at him.....He looks like a king she thought.

(Belongs to the rightful owners)

After doing some rituals, it was time for Varmala, as Pandit Ji said, "दूल्हे और दुल्हन एक दूसरे को वरमाला पेहनाईये"

( Groom and bride, Wear garlands to each other)

As we both stood up, As Akriti gave both of them the Varmala, Aradhya lifted her hand to place it across his neck, but due to their height difference it was difficult, As Aarav smiled and bending forward making it easy for her.