chapter 11

Yesterday went so nicely, the scared face of Curtis was so cute. After coming back home, we met a concerned Lexi " you guys should have atleast taken me with you, as a gaurd, do you know how worried I was?" She's such a nice person, being with him for a long time, Lexi knew about the kinds of danger we could have faced, but Curtis reassured both of us that one day without gaurds will not kill anyone.

Today, Curtis was home as well, a meeting got canceled last moment. I was enjoying my coffee on the couch when suddenly the doors busted open ,revealing a tall, young, handsome man, he's around my age "there you are sweetie pie! You're the one right?!" He's too excited for my liking, and what's with the weird nickname on first meeting? "Yes? Wdym I'm the one?" Is referring to me as the recent runaway.....uh.....prisoner? What should I call myself? "The one who saved the precious life of my dearest big brother!" He almost sang the last part. Now I know why I felt familiar "as big brother, are you referring to Curtis?" Is he really his brother? "Ofc, sissy in law, you see, calling you sister in law or sissy in law is way too outdated and long, so I named you, sweetie pie, do you like it?" I can see why they are brothers " first of all, introduce yourself and 2nd, I'm not your brother's wife, so don't call me sister in law or sweetie pie " He smiled " ok sweetie pie, my name is Chase, Chase Brown". They don't listen , do they.

" Okay cheesecake, your brother is in his office room go one " I relaxed down on the sofa once more, finishing my remained coffee " see, you like me, you also gave me a nickname!" Ngl, he is like a ray of sunshine.

Curtis came down just on the cue " Chase? What are you doing here?" They both hugged each other , they do have caring relationship " come on bro, you almost died! I came to check on you asap" for the first time from our meeting till now, I sensed concern in his voice and face " yeah, but I survived, thanks to lifeline " How I wish I can turn time back time and tell my past self, don't save him.

Well, what's done is done

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for this short update, I'll really be back in full form soon!

QOTD : WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ANIME?