✜ㅤ──ㅤ﹙𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟔﹚

The next day, Taehyung with Sungjae was at his new workplace, and soon Jeongguk joined as well. Both males showed their displeasure to the youngest male who looked at them with a smug smile. After a while, both were in Jimin's cabin. Soon, Jimin greeted them and started to discuss the theme and concept of their shoot.

"Alright, lovely people, let's discuss our concept. So, always we go either with a concept of a soft theme or a dark theme individually. But these times, since we got a new face and a new photographer, I want the concept to be something new as well. What do you guys say?" Jimin proposed his ideas to the younger males as Taehyung and Sungjae nodded, falling into thoughts to come up with something.

Jeongguk, on the other hand, was not really bothered by these things. He was there just to annoy Taehyung and ruin his work. Not to be serious about those modeling and concepts crap. Therefore, he just uninterestedly looked away in another direction. "When I say 'you guys', you too fall in that, Mr. Jeon. So you too have to suggest something," the CEO warned with a tight-lipped smile to which the blond glared at him while nodding forcefully.

All of them brainstormed to come up with something unique, but it was just not giving the perfect thing they wanted. Until Taehyung uttered, "How about a fusion of both soft and dark?!" Everyone looked at him with questioning eyes.

"How is that even going to work?" Jimin asked as Sungjae looked at his friend.

"Tsk! Do you even know what you are sprouting out? Soft and dark? Together? It would be nothing but disaster!" Jeongguk piped in, as he mocked the older male who scoffed.

"Oh, please, you might have never even gone near something soft other than dark poops. So what knowledge would you have about these themes?" Taehyung mocked back, the male was determined to not let Jeongguk rile him up or make him feel low in any way. He was prepared to tackle everything thrown at him by the gangster's son. He did not care about being decent when the blond was nowhere near decent towards him.

Hearing him, Jeongguk immediately shut his mouth, because the photographer was speaking the truth. In all his life, Jeongguk barely had a chance to see the beautiful side of nature and the world. It was only darkness that surrounded him from childhood after his mother's death. Thus, what possibly could he even know about the softness of the world?

Unknowingly, a sad feeling settled in Jeongguk's heart. But he did not know how exactly to react to that feeling, thus, as usual, he felt anger building up in his system. He wanted to say something but, he did not know how and why, the future mafia king chose to stay quiet. Which was very shocking to everyone present there, as they knew how short-tempered the youngest one was. They were sure he would counter-attack with something. But they did not expect his silence.

"What?! Why are you all staring at me now?! I know I am hot and handsome but we shall focus on the work. Yeah?" Jeongguk snapped at them when he noticed everyone was looking at him. They averted their eyes and focused on the discussion.

However, Taehyung could not stop his urge and time-to-time eyed the blond. He noticed how silent Jeongguk became after that taunt from him. And then, my dear, Taehyung started to feel bad. What if he over-said something he should not have? 'Did I say something I shouldn't have? But again, he started it not my fault. Whatever, I just wanna get done with this shoot as soon as possible. That is what matters to me.' The photographer thought as he sighed before explaining his concept regarding the theme.

"So as I said - a fusion of both soft and dark. My idea is that often it happens that we consider something dark but it has its soft side too. For example, let us take any color, each color has its soft and light shade, similarly, it has its dark shade as well. Also, we know that there is good and bad in everything, if there is darkness, there is softness in some corners too.

"Even our mother nature behaves the same if you notice. Clear clouds of blue and white mixture give us a serene feeling, a soft side. But at the same time; when it absorbs too much of evaporated molecules and can't hold any longer, it becomes black and pours or thunders, the dark side. Thus, our concept will be that only. Basically two sides of the same coin. Now tell me what are your thoughts on this?" Taehyung finished speaking, during the entire explanation the silver-haired male's eyes were on the blond male.

Jeongguk felt the stare on himself too, but he was too occupied in some other thoughts. He did not know why but the way Taehyung chose and explained the concept while looking at him made him feel a weird sensation in his heart and stomach. A new type of feeling was messing up his heart. The blond suddenly felt that he was getting exposed as if Taehyung was describing him in his concept. And the photographer's sharp gaze on him was not helping either.

Jeongguk was feeling nervous and he did not even know why. It was frustrating the blond to the core. Whenever Taehyung was unfazed by him or had his eyes on the blond, neither the gangster's son could think straight nor could he keep up with his ruthless and cold aura. It was as if he was submitting himself to the older male's gaze and talk. He always found it difficult to keep himself rooted in his rough and tough personality. It was something so strong that radiated from the silver-haired male and Jeongguk was unable to figure that out.

However, he was Jeon Jeongguk after all, he would not bow to anyone that easily. Heck, he would never bow to anyone, no matter what! He would figure out whatever the shit it was. The future mafia leader would not let Taehyung win against him. He shook off his thoughts as Jimin cleared his throat and broke the silence of the room.

"I feel that is a superb idea! I like how you see the hidden things behind everything. Now I understand why your followers say that your photographs speak a lot more than you do. You express yourself through your photographs. I am impressed. In fact, I love the concept!" The CEO enthusiastically said as he patted the shoulder of the photographer who smiled widely as his ears and cheeks turned red due to receiving the compliments. Sungjae too praised his friend's thinking and ideas.

Jeongguk noticed the red-tinted cheeks and the smile of the older male and he swore, he felt as if the entire zoo was dancing in his stomach. The blond-haired male felt a strange and overwhelming feeling in his heart as it started to beat frantically. He was finding it difficult to calm his heart. Jeongguk realized that he liked those cheeks being red, and he wanted to be the reason for that.

'He looks cute blushing like that. I want to make him blu- -' Suddenly he mentally slapped himself at his weird thoughts. What the hell was he even thinking?! His enemy was blushing and he found it cute and wanted to make the silver-haired male blush more?! Was he even in his right senses? He shook his head yet again to get rid of all those stupid thoughts. The male made a mental note to talk about his thoughts and feelings with his Hyungs. They would surely have the answers to his questions, right?

As soon as they finalized the other shoot things, Jeongguk dashed out of the gallery. He seemed so out of his character, they wondered why as they shrugged it off. "What got that crazy one? Whatever. Tae, let's go, we gotta plan out everything too!" Sungjae looked at the direction the blond ran to as he shrugged off and asked his best friend to leave as well. Taehyung nodded to him, agreeing as he too gave one last glance at Jeongguk's disappearing figure. Minutes later, the best friend duo exited the place as well because, from the next day, their real work would begin.

•••

Assalamu Alaikum, everyone. How are you all doing? Finally, after so long, I am back with an update. I had my exams and other personal issues. Also, low-key was facing writer's block with this part. Thus, the update became this late.

I would not say that from now updates would be regular or something because no, it would not be. I am just randomly updating whichever book whenever I can. I literally have three different stories that I am focusing on; Revenge, Villain and Game of Fate. I want to give my entire focus on Revenge and Villain mainly, since these two are nearing their ends.

However, I am trying to write some chapters of Not In My Fate beforehand and then one day spam with maximum updates. Hehe. The year is about to end thus, I want to give my Not In My Fate readers an update before the year ends. Thus, here you go.

Hope you liked and enjoyed the chapter. Do vote and comment your thoughts down. See you in the next chapter, till then, stay safe and sound. Take care. Have a nice day/night ahead. Allah Hafeez.

- Wolfin.