Two~

A/n Pov.

It was 2am and home had no light. Bang chan sneak inside in his home while hiding from his dad who had switch on the light while siting on sofa and looked at his son with disbelief. Bang chan got scared by sudden light and shout.

Bang chan - SHIT....

His dad - So you are scared now?

Bang chan - Dad!!! You scared me,...

His dad - Why are you this late?

Bang chan - I had lost my Car.. I guess, You weren't supposed to be here. Were you?

His dad - Yes I wasn't but... I have early flight in morning. And I have Some work for you... (Throwing a file on table infront of Bang chan)

Bang chan opened that file and read word (Project Resort) and said while sliding page.

Bang chan - Is it your new Project?

His dad - Yes, and you will be Incharge of this project..

Bang chan - And why? I mean you have Seung min for this.. Tell him, he will surely do it for you...

His dad - Because I want you to do... He is already managing my Company.. When you will be responsible for your responsibility... You are the next hope for our company....

Bang chan - I am not gonna do that... (About to left)

His dad - Okay... Than I am not gonna buy you new Car....

Bang chan - I will buy it.. By myself..

His dad - With your blocked Credit card (smirk)

Bang chan STOPPED and looked at his father side...

His dad - You are already so spoiled and now you are avoiding your responsibility... What have you expect from me? Say yes... I will Send Joshua with you as your Assistant....

Bang chan - He is boring... Send Changbin... He can be good Company for me there.. (Smirk)

His dad - Chuckled* son you forget that Changbin isn't my employ but if you want him there, ask him by yourself. I am all okay with your conditions as long as you will be Incharge of project...

Bang chan - And what will I get?

His dad - Your Credit card... (Smirk)

Bang chan - Fine... Now tell me what I need to do?

His dad - Ask Joshua... I already Send your schedule to him... I am busy.. I have flight tomorrow...

Bang chan left to his room*

"Bang chan's room"

Bang chan directly went to his bed and took his phone and saw that Ryujin post a photo with a girl.. He ignored it and scroll the page, than he saw someone's profile on his recommend, he recognize him by one glance. And click on his profile.

@minnie.alwaysknow

Bang chan - Ohhh he loves cat..

He scrolled some more post and found a post with Hyunjin. In that post Hyunjin was reading while sitting on sofa while Lee Know took selfie while smirking. Bang chan chuckled'*
than closed his phone.

And went to sleep.

A/n Pov.

Lee Know was laying in his bed while watching some reels than he got a notification.