Background

-Lore

Earth, a planet of evolution. Countless times it has grown stronger and more unique over the course of the century. Some once thought it would die due the how it's. Life was destroying it. But then... BOOM, a meteor hit the planet and changed its axis. The impact cause a change in phenomenal, a miracle that now one died. A more miraculous event happen. People began to change, the animals and the nature changed as well. They all began to rage forth, as if the planet wanted them. Then the selected few began to change, becoming something different something powerful. Jungles flourish, the beast grew, and the humans began to evolve. These people gain extraordinary gifts. While some are ordinary citizens, the more evolved species are known as, Beastkin . The Beastkin come in different forms. Whether it was from myth or extinct, they'd become it. 

-Clans

The reason of this set up is that the in the past there were several factions, such as posion, avians, or elements

The reason of this set up is that the in the past there were several factions, such as posion, avians, or elements. So the factions had a battle and the top five were the winners. Others were merciful and allowed other factions to join

- Lore 2

Nearly centuries have past since the phenomenon. The beastmen have become a modern thing. But have formed powerful legends. Where a few have become kings. They were most powerful of all beastkin. and they are known as

The Beast Kings 

Some beastman now are recognized as the descendants of these beast kings.

-Lore 3

In the present, Beastkin would keep to themselves or form packs. The entire Beastkin society work like an underground society that's out in the open. But those packs would cause chaos. That's where the celestials come in. The Celestials are ancient beastkin who've lived a long time. They established their troops that help keep the peace. They're all over the world so packs can't hurt or harm the citizens for personal gain. But each pack still have territories in the world. 

- Ranks

Like Fairytail, Naruto and One Piece each beastkin has their own rank. 

The ranks are

SS

S

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

S or SS ranks are for the absolute strongest of beastkin or those closest to title of Beastkin. And G or F are for Beastkin who are just starting out. The ranks act like an badge for Beastkin, representing threat level of respect.

- Summary 

The anime takes place in a world where humans can become Beast, they want nothing more then to form packs, claim territory, and most of all battle for the title of beast king. And this, is the beginning of a young man who wants to be a beast king.

Boom that's it for background. Hope this is helpful for you to understand the story. Next chapter, Characters.