Chapter 183 : Gene Laboratory

Start from the beginning

******

After the Chloe Contest ended, the Di family returned to Country Z.

There were already 3000 people waiting in line for Jinqian to perform surgery on them. Hong Lu had already filtered the patients according to the severity and urgency of their conditions. For those who could be treated at other hospitals by other surgeons, Hong Lu took them off the list, regardless of who they were. The rest of them that were left behind were patients with terminal and critical conditions.

Since they returned from Country I, Jinqian didn't have anything to do on set, so she started doing her job of being a surgeon. In 15 days, she finished about 100 surgeries, an average of 7 per day. Having 7 surgeries done in one day was normal for any surgeon, but the difference was that the surgeries that Jinqian was doing were those that were deemed hopeless by other doctors.

These surgeries included surgeries from different departments including cardiothoracic, nephrology, hepatobiliary, neurosurgery, and orthopedics. All of them were successful. Then, it led to an uproar all across the world.

On this very special day, Jinqian was going to do surgery on her own brother, Di Yunxi.

The entire Di family was here, including Ling Siqi and Ling Qianchen.

"Daddy, Mummy said that if the surgery is a success, she will change my name to Di Yuechen!"

Di Yunxi had already changed into the patient's gown. He was lying on the bed, ready to be pushed into the theater. His eyes were firm but gentle as he looked at Ling Siqi. Then, he showed his handsome smile.

"Thank you, dear."

Ling Siqi started blushing. Last night, when they were sound asleep, he hugged her as usual. When she thought that they would be sleeping in this position like the other nights, a kiss suddenly happened.

Following that was a crazy night. She was still a little confused until this morning. She was now actually the wife of Di Yunxi, the richest man in the country.

"Xiao Chen is your son after all. He should carry the family's last name."

"But, why would it be Di Yuechen?"

"I searched it up, and the next generation of the Di family would carry the name 'Yue' as their middle name."

Di Yunxi smiled instead and said, "We are not related to that family, so we don't have to keep with their tradition. Qianchen is a beautiful name. We can name him Di Qianchen."

Ling Siqi smiled as she nodded her head. "En."

Di Yunxi could see that Ling Siqi was getting nervous. He grabbed onto her hand and said in a gentle tone, "Don't worry. My surgery is a small matter for Qianqian. I'll be out of surgery soon."

"En." Ling Siqi grabbed his hand and nodded her head.

"I will be waiting for you with Xiao Chen. Just rest properly for the surgery."

Di Yunxi smiled, "Sure."

"Sister-in-law, don't worry about it. I will return a strong and healthy man to you after this."

Strong and healthy?

For some reason, Ling Siqi thought of what happened last night, and she started blushing again. Jinqian found her funny as well. Her sister-in-law was a cold person, and she was only nice to her own family. She was the only one who was straightforward, but when Ling Siqi was with her big brother, Ling Siqi would always be blushing.

However, Jinqian knew that for her brother, who was an intelligent man, he would like a quiet woman like Ling Siqi. Since it was her brother, Jinqian did not get her assistant to finish the surgery. She completed everything on her own including the last few stitches. The Di family waited outside patiently, to welcome Di Yunxi's new life.