The party began in full swing after Benz and Tae made an entry. Benz absolutely loved the decor and was all smiles.

The galaxy-themed birthday cake was cut with a chorus of 'Happy birthday to you'.

Once the cake-cutting was done, Tae took the mic, holding Benz in his arms.

"Swadee Khrab, everyone" Tae greeted with a huge smile. "I would like to thank you all for attending my beloved boyfriend's birthday party."

Loud applause was heard in response.

Tae grinned with Benz blushing hard in his arms. "I would like to use this opportunity to announce that we are engaged and are planning on getting married by the end of this year."

The couple raised their hands to display their engagement rings.

Another loud round of applause was heard in the room.

Prem clapped his hands with a fake smile. He had spent the whole day decorating the place so that Tae could make the proposal and they were announcing that they were already engaged. He was really pissed and wished that Boun was with him so that he could give the older a good smack and let out his frustration. The latter was yet to arrive as he was stuck in a traffic jam.

Tae was talking something on the mic but Prem was occupied, thinking of ways to get revenge on Boun for making a fool out of him. A perfect plan formed in his mind as he turned his attention back to Tae on the stage.

"Now, we have a special performance! Please put your hands together for Boun Noppanut Guntachai, Khrab!!!" Tae announced leaving the stage.

The whole place went dark and the spotlight lit up.

Prem was shocked to see Boun on the stage, sitting on a high stool with a guitar in his hand. The latter looked amazing dressed in a see-through shirt with a black blazer with the necklace that Prem gifted hanging around his neck. 

Boun obliviously didn't look like one who had just got back from work after being struck in traffic for almost an hour.

Prem made a mental note of needing to get even with Boun for lying to him before the latter started to sing.

How can I tell you
what you are to me,
You are the prayer
that I had asked from God.

My heart doesn't feel without you,
If you do not meet then
my story will remain incomplete.

will you be mine...
Will you stay mine...
This is what my heart keeps asking you.

will you be mine...
Will you stay mine...
Now I have got used to you.

As Boun sang, his eyes never left Prem. It was as if they were the only ones in the room and everything else had vanished into thin air. 

Na.. Ne.. Ra..
Whoo..
Na.. Ne.. Ra..
Whoo..
Mumm.. Yea..

I do not promise you
the moon and stars.
But I will fulfill all your wishes.

Prem felt mesmerised by Boun's voice. He had never expected Boun to be singing at the party. The way Boun was staring at him made him feel his insides heating up.

I can't live without you anymore
Now I want to stay close to you.
You are my heartbeat and breath,
It just tells you...

will you be mine...
Will you stay mine...
This is what my heart keeps asking you.

will you be mine...
Will you stay mine...
Now I have got used to you....