OUT OF HELL

Jungkook- y/n please....

Jin - I hope you that karma hits you ..

Without listening to his please y/n turned her back to jungkook and started to take steps towards main gate .
She could see freedom out there but an unknown pain was felt by y/n . Without giving any attention to it she stepped out with others .

Jungkook couldn't speak anything anymore . He was standing their all freezed while flashbacks of him abusing y/n started to play .

Soon jungkook feel on his knees crying his eyes outs . He couldn't stop her from going .. he could feel his heart breaking every second . This made him realize how badly he abused his wife .
His red puffy eyes reflected guilt , shame , and pain very clearly. 

Soon si woo came into his mind ..

His big steps made their way to basement where si woo was all chained up .

Henry and James were standing in the front of basement door . As soon as they saw Jungkook marching towards the gate they straightened their posture. 

James - sir anything you need ?

Jungkook- open the fucking door

He growled making them nervous.

Henry quickly unlocked the basement door .

As soon as the door open a foul smell was coming from inside . There was pitch dark inside . Three of them entered the room .

James and Henry pov

This si woo is dead now . Sir is fuming in anger . Si woo is also not less ..

Jungkook- open the lights James. 

Soon the lights were on . Si woo was chained in one corner half naked  . Blood covered his core.

Jungkook sat on the chair facing si woo . Si opened his half eyes as he looked directly into jungkook eyes .
Si woo eyes showed no guilt for the sin he committed.

Before jungkook could speak si woo spoke ..

Si woo - I must say why you choosed y/n to be your wife . All fragile.. and her body ahh man !! Whimpering, trembling under me made feel so heaven . Even tho you fucked her many times she is still so fucking tight.

Listening to his words jungkook blood boiled up .

Si woo felt a sting pain in his right cheek as jungkook slapped him making him spit blood once more .

Si woo - hit me hit me you mother fucker... I will die like this I know so I hardly care ...

Jungkook- get me the rod

Henry quickly passed him the rod .

For next 15 minutes scream of si woo echoed in the empty basement. His ribs were fracture . Blood ozing from head and purple marks on his hands .

Jungkook- prepare ice slab with salt on it . Make sure salt is in good amout .

ON OTHER SIDE OF STORY

Y/n - oppa oppa please let me talk to my appa and mom ..

Taehyung- yess calm down calm down first bub ..

When y/n breathing went back to normal Taehyung handed his phone to him .

Taehyung- here talk

Y/n dialed her father phone number with shivering hands .

After 2 minutes

Y/n - h.he is n.not picking of phone ..

She spoke as some fresh tears left her doe eyes .

Taehyung- shhh it's okay sweetie he might be busy somewhere.  He will call you back once he is done with his stuff .

Soon jimin and suga entered the room .

Jimin - how are you feeling now y/n ..

Y/n - devastated

She spoke in her dry tone .

Y/n - jungkook is n.not g.good .. he ..he told his friend to do t.that w.ith m.me
He i.is soo b.bad .

Other members pov

How to tell this poor soul that jungkook never said si to do this .. but the situation was in anyone would have got manipulated by si woo words . She did nothing wrong still faced soo much .

AT BASEMENT

Si woo wounds were burning as he was forced to lay on ice slab . Salt on the ice slab made his wounds burning. 

Next 45 minutes si woo faced tremendous pain .

Jungkook- get him down

Jungkook- why you did this??

Si woo just smriked and spoke ...

Si woo - remember jeon ......

Hiiiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖
Hope you are enjoying the story 😊 😀 🙂 ☺ 😄 💕

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories Keep supporting 😍🥰😇🤍🧡💙💛💜❤🤎✨✨💫💚💚