TO READER

FIRSTLY, I just want to say thank you for deciding to read this and I hope you stick around to the end! :D

      This story is centered around Seven and majority of chapters will be from his p.o.v but there will be some, especially in the beginning, that are from others.

      The first section is character shorts which is sort of a prologue, just a brief introduction to each characters personality and back story, but the more important stuff obviously won't be in those. 

      I also would recommend you go into settings and adjust the appearance, I used dark mode with white text in the font Georgia. While the first two aren't necessary I recommend changing the font to literally anything but this because base font is just ew.

    Some context for the story: This is a dystopian society in which there is one major continent with human habitants being Illios, though there are other continents being known as the Outlands which is erased from history and little is known or even dared to be found out. The city this is mostly focused in is also named Illios, dumb I know but it is the capital city and is ran by Mayor Brandt, Leo's father. 

      ANYWAYS I hope you read this and are ready for the outslought of emotions that this story with be LMFAO, starting with the character shorts LETS GO!