1st date!!!!

There once was a young girl named Piper, Piper is a short girl with dark brown, shoulder length hair and black glasses with blue legs. Piper was in 4th grade and had a classmate named JJ, JJ had long red hair and Piper thought he was the cutest guy she had ever seen but she was too shy to approach him.

JJ was a bit ugly (understatement..) but Piper has bad taste in guys not going to lie, she loves him mostly for his personality anyways though, she feels butterflies in her stomach every time he teases her. Years later, in highschool, Piper is brave enough to go up to JJ during lunch, "Hi JJ! Do you want to come sit with me and my friends at our table?!" She said in a shrill voice, not meaning for it to be shrill. JJ agrees to do so.

Her friend, Ceandra starts teasing JJ for being ginger so she exclaims in a loud voice "JJ DO YOU HAVE GINGER ARMPIT HAIR?!" then giggles, and JJ replies "That's not even that funny, what if I teased you for being brunette?" Ceandra rolls her eyes.

Later, after school JJ asks Piper to go hiking with him on the weekend, and Piper says yes. On the hiking trip Piper has to take a moment to catch her breath and sits on the ground for a minute, turns out she sat on a walnut. JJ hikes more often than Piper so she was behind him for a while, they walked about half of a mile before Piper catches up to him and JJ spots it on her leggings and JJ voiced "Piper, you have a spot on your pants.." and offers her to wrap his jacket around her waist to cover it, Piper's face tinged a light strawberry red, she thanked him and they continued to walk.
They finally reached their destination and they set up camp, then they spray on bug spray and go to sleep in their tents.  In the morning Piper wakes up and she crawls out of her tent; she sees JJ roasting a marshmallow, JJ was excited to see Piper awake and exclaims "Morning, Piper!" Piper utters "Good Morning!" and she sits down and talks to him, during the conversation she had word vomit and confessed her feelings towards him, and JJ admits he likes her back.

After they confessed, they both realized that they have school tomorrow and packed up their things and Piper says "See ya Monday!". Later when everyone went back to school JJ sat behind Piper and couldn't stop thinking about what happened on Sunday, he couldn't focus especially since this was his least favorite teacher, suddenly, the teacher shouted "JJ PAY ATTENTION RIGHT NOW!! DO YOU WANT ME TO CALL YOUR PARENTS?!" JJ was upset the teacher yelled at him but he muttered "No, Ma'am" and starts to take notes.

At lunch Piper tells her friend, Jamie, that she is dating JJ and invites everyone at the table to a party, including JJ, Pipers sister. Matilda, overhears this and her jaw drops. Matilda's friends ask her what is wrong, and Matilda whispers "Piper is dating that ugly rat JJ" and Matilda's friend, Clara, says "At least Piper can get in a relationship, MATILDA".

Later at the party, all Piper's friends compliment her for her oufit. Jamie and Ceandra go turn on music for the bluetooth speaker, JJ starts dancing with Piper, and a few minutes later JJ says "Excuse me" and runs to the bathroom, he sits on the toilet and has a giant poo the size of a football and when he flushes, the toilet makes a strange noise, it gurgles, turns out IT DIDN'T FLUSH. He just lets the toilet be and washes his hands, and goes back to dancing with Piper.

10 minutes later, Piper and Matilda's dad has to go to the toilet, and of course the toilet didn't flush, their dad yells "MATILDA DID YOU CLOG THE TOILET?!" Matilda says in a quiet voice "No.." and her dad replies "Quit lying to me!" Matilda is feeling quite sassy today and says "You know Piper's friends, and her boyfriend, are here right?" he then shouts "WHO CLOGGED THE TOILET" JJ mumbles "Me..." and now he is humiliated.

When he goes back home, at dinner, his mom says "JJ how did the party go?" JJ groans "AWFUL!!! I clogged the toilet in front of my girlfriend!" His Mom is shocked and now JJ is grounded, JJ cries himself to sleep tonight and wonders if Piper still likes him. Piper is Giggling with Matilda now and Matilda wonders if college will be like this, Matilda goes to college next year. Matilda's rabbit jumps on her lap and Matilda says "I wonder what JJ is doing right now! I would be in tears if I was him"