CHAPTER THREE: THE SINNERS

This party was barely a party. More of a get together I guess? Everyone was sat around the the center of the room in a big circle. Bri and Viva sat on the floor, pillows under them, while I luckily got special treatment and sat on V's bed due to being Trent's special plus one. Trent's plus one. Nice ring.

     Looking around I recognized quite a lot of people from the Fall Semester Kick off party. David and his friend's being the main one's. There was about 20 people max. How we all fit in this room, no clue. But it was getting kind of boring. Most people, particularly the ones on V's bed, were just smoking the place up. The rest of the people just sort of sit around each other doing nothing, small talk here and there.

     I looked over to Trent to at least get some entertainment but quickly grew disappointed as he leaned in to this ginger girl, breathing in the smoke she was letting out. Boys. Wasn't dealing with that. So I got up, I guess the lift of the bed woke Trent out of his daze as he grabbed my wrist.

     "Where you going?" He looks at me, his eyes drooping. Not sure if that was because he was pleading with me to stay, or if he was up in the clouds. I went with the latter since he clearly isn't interested in me based on his fascination with this girl.

     "To sit next to my girls." I pull away from him, light enough to not actually do any damage or anything. Before he could even rebuttal I found myself leaning on Bri's shoulder, sitting.

     "Tired of your little boy toy?" Viva leans in front of Bri to look at me, a mischievous smirk on her face.

     "He's not into me..." I mumble, sounding a little more disappointed out loud than I actually feel in my head.

     "What do you mean? You're a total catch plus you're exactly Trent's type." Bri nudged me with her shoulder, causing me to lift up a bit.

     "Trent's gay?" I asked her

     "Trent's pansexual. He's one of those 'I fuck who I wanna fuck' kinda people. He doesn't care for all the labels b.s" Bri talks looking over to him, gladly no one was paying attention to any of us. 

     "Oh. Welp. Guess he's just not into me. He's busy with the ginger girl."

     "Oh Gina? I think that's his friend. I think. Eh. I don't blame you for thinking so, look at them." Viva says, all 3 of us are looking over now. Their faces were like inches apart. Everybody knows they have to be doing something in secret. Disappointing.

     The door opens causing everyone to snap a look over to whoever was entering. You wouldn't believe it. Leo just fucking entered the room. "Oh-" He says, stopping in his tracks, likely feeling the various looks from everyone. He looks down, his hair falling to cover up his eyes. He was wearing gray shorts and a black tank top that revealed how large his chest was. His tan skin was glistening, it looked like he went for a run.

     The room was dead silent as he walked across, carefully avoiding everyone. He opened a dresser, reaching for a pair of wired headphones. Quickly he turned around, paused by the door for a second, before opening the door and leaving. The soft mumbles of him talking to Jamie could be heard just out the door.

     "Don't worry about it Jamie, let them be.." his voice trails off, likely down the hall by now.

     "What. The. Fuck. Leon is your roommate V?" Viva and I look over to a shocked Bri who's gaze was dead centered on the ginger male. Maybe he was that girls brother. Viva and I also shoot a quick glance at each other, I guess she also picked up on the lack of a nickname used for Leo.

     "Shit luck aint it?" V says in between puffs from his vape.

     "Holy shit he looked kinda good for a douchebag." Gina said first before soon the entire room erupted into a loud conversation about how everyone felt about Leo.