Piper's birthday

A couple months had passed and it was now Piper's 16th birthday, Matilda drove Piper, Lance, Charlie, all their friends, and JJ, to the park; then Matilda had sat a pretty blanket on a nice spot in the warm sun, since it is early December and the spots around the trees are a bit mushy because of the fallen leaves. They all sit down while Lance chased Charlie with a toy water gun. A few minutes later Lance uttered "I need to use the toilet" and ran, in the bathroom he had explosive diarrhea and it pretty much filled the whole toilet bowl, Lance knew this so he flushed.. it didn't go down and you could hear gurgling and bubbling, he just got up and ran back to the spot Matilda sat up.

Suddenly a janitor came out of the men's toilets and shouted "WHO CLOGGED THIS TOILET?!" everyone pointed towards Lance since he just came out and his face turned deep cherry red. Everyone got in the car and Matilda drove to an aquarium next, at the aquarium, they had the fattest penguin in the world there and Charlie pointed at the penguin and exclaimed "LOOK, IT'S JJ!" and everyone laughed except JJ, JJ decided to fart on Charlie for this.

When they are finished at the aquarium everyone decides to go to the mall to get gifts for Piper, they finish in the mall and Piper got 267$ worth of stuff. They went into the car and drove home, When everyone finally arrived for the birthday party, Piper had a poop shaped cake for her very sweet 16! Everyone eats a yummy slice, grinning ear to ear while farting parodies of famous songs played on the living room's record player.