Chapter 154: Interstellar Cub Raising Extra

Start from the beginning

My sister left An An's arms, but she still couldn't stop crying. Tears poured out of her eyes like a flood of beasts.

She choked and gasped for air, unable to calm down her emotions.

Later, with the help of the teacher, she changed her clothes and accompanied her brother to the infirmary.

The child who pushed An An into the water was so frightened that he was filled with fear. He didn't even dare to let go of the teacher's neck and hid in the teacher's arms, hoping that it would all go away and never be mentioned again.

In the infirmary, the doctor checked An An's body, and several teachers stood around with serious expressions.

My sister stayed by An An's side, and she held An An's hand while the doctor examined An An's body.

An An sat on the stool and followed the school doctor's instructions and asked the school doctor to do a simple examination on herself.

In the end, An An was only a little frightened.

My sister was also relieved.

The teachers did not relax. They looked at each other, knowing that this matter would not go away so easily, and Guan Tianque's parents would not let it go like this.

Sure enough, ten minutes later, Guan Linyu and Qi Feibai rushed to the infirmary to make sure An An was fine. Guan Linyu patted Qi Feibai on the back and communicated with the teacher: "Why did he fall into the swimming pool? We have asked for leave for him." Now, he doesn't need to take physical education classes."

Just as he was speaking, in the corner where no one was paying attention, a little boy as strong as a calf was no longer as arrogant and reckless as before. His voice was even full of cowardice, wrapped in deep regret, and the grandmother with a small voice said: " I'm sorry, it's all my fault."

Only then did everyone focus their attention on the corner and saw the small but chubby boy.

The little boy was so anxious that his eyes and nose were red. He just kept thinking that he was a man and couldn't cry, so he held back his tears.

"I dragged him to physical education class. I didn't want him to play alone in the classroom, so I had to drag him to physical education class."

"I'm sorry, I hurt him."

He looked up at the adults and said with the courage of a desperate man: "Why don't you throw me into the water too!"

"Drown me!"

Guan Linyu didn't know what to say with his generous sacrifice.

He couldn't really argue with a child.

Judging from this kid's attitude, he must have done it unintentionally.

Guan Linyu could only comfort the child: "We forgive you, it was him who accidentally fell into the pool and it had nothing to do with you."

My sister's clear voice interrupted Guan Linyu: "Dad, my brother didn't fall by himself!"

She didn't know how to describe the scene at that time.

"It was another classmate. He accidentally...he pushed his brother..."

Whether it was accidental or intentional, my sister couldn't tell and didn't know.

Guan Linyu looked at the teachers around him.

The teachers knew that they had to give an explanation to the Guan family.

Of course, as school employees, they also need to investigate this matter clearly, tell the whole story, and give other parents reassurance.

Teacher Wang from the swimming class stood up and said: "The swimming pool is monitored, but we were busy with Tianyu coming to the infirmary just now and didn't have time to investigate this matter."