The Plan

Still unable to wrap my mind around what happened the other night, I continuously think of what I will do to him and when I will do it.
It's been a week and I know he has all but forgotten our one night escapade, but that will all change... tonight.
       I rushed home from work to prepare for the evening, it's 7pm and he should be here within the next hour. After my shower, I massage lotion all over my curvy voluptuous body, spray a sweet succulent body mist on and step into something fitting for the evenings events. I rush back to the living room to set the mood, grabbing the whip and bondage straps from my sex chest, a few candles as well as the blindfold.
     It's 7:50pm and I can hear his car pulling into the drive way. Sitting in a chair facing the door, nothing but a red lace crotchless teddy on, my legs spread over the arms of the chair holding a candle in one hand and my black whip in the other.
     As he walks in the door I tell him in a soft sensual whispering voice "Drop the bag and come here". He looks surprised at first, but proceeds to do as he is told. Placing the candle in his hand, I tell him "Wherever I touch myself drip the wax". I then take my hand and slowly travel up my body, zigzagging starting from my pussy, up my stomach, over and around my breast, before ending at my neck. I reach out pulling him close, rubbing my face around his dick. I grab his belt and pull him to his knees in front of me, making him watch as I remove the cooled wax from my pussy. I slide my finger in his mouth and begin to finger myself. After a few strokes I pull my finger out, sticking it back into his mouth... "Taste me." I lean in giving him a passionate kiss as I grab the bondage straps from under the chair.
     Removing his shirt I expose his chiseled milk chocolate chest and defined abs. As he reaches above his head to fully remove his shirt, I grab his arm and place the strap around it. I stand in front of him grinding my pussy into his face before I pull him to his feet by the arm I have in the strap, and start caressing his love stick through his pants. Unbuckling his belt and pants I let them drop around his ankles and press my warm body against his letting him feel the lace of my teddy against his skin.
     Pushing him down in the chair I straddle him, and grab the other arm strapping it to the other side of the chair. With both his arms bound to the chair I proceed to remove his pants and boxers. Leaning into him I rub my hard piercing nipples around his lips feeling his warm breathe against my skin. I kneel in front of him, spread his legs and pull the ankle straps from the bottom on the chair strapping his feet to the chair. With him now strapped to the chair and completely at my mercy, I stand there in front of him surveying his naked bonded body as he sits looking me intently in the eyes anticipating my next move.
     Taking the blindfold from the table and sliding it over his eyes, his heart is beating out his chest. I rub his body he is so tense, I tell him to "Relax... I'm going to take good care of you... TRUST ME!" with a devilish chuckle. I lean in again kissing him deep and passionately this time biting his bottom lip as I pull away.
    "Do you trust me?" I ask, he replies hesitantly "Uh?!" I strike him across the chest with the whip, he lets out a grunt, and again I ask "Do you trust me?", he replies "Yes!" with no hesitation. "Good let's play". I grab the candle and began to drip the hot wax on his chest. When the wax touched his skin, he screams out "What the fuck!" and again I thrash him across the chest with the whip. Leaning into him my lips pressed against his ear, "If you say another word that will continue to happen." I whisper, "You will only nod, do you understand?" He nods signaling he understood and I proceed to continue what I am doing.
     I pour more wax on his chest, this time he flinches pulling at his restraints, earning himself another thrashing. "Do not move or speak do you understand me?" He nods again. Unstraddling him I kneel in front of his love stick, and rub it asking if he would like to feel the wax there? He shakes his head like a dog that has his jaws locked on his prey. I then stroke him up and down "Would you like to feel"... and I lean in and softly blow on the tip.. "My lips there?" He hastily nods up and down.
     I stroke him again from his balls and up his shaft, then I rub the tip around my soft wet lips. I can see him gripping the arms of the chair, as I drop my mouth down on his dick then slowly slide back up letting the spit roll down to his balls. I begin to caress his dick with my lips sucking on it as if it were my favorite lollipop. I spin my lips around the tip then take long deep strokes gagging myself with his dick then slurping up all the spit and spitting back on the tip and doin it again.
     As I drop down and suck his dick taking deeper and faster strokes I can feel his leg trembling. I continue sucking at this pace,  cupping his balls massaging them as I go up and down alternating from his dick to sucking his balls. I can feel the veins pulsating, and the pre-cum is already dripping from the tip.
     I stop sucking and stand up, removing the blindfold from his face. He stares at me with lust and fire in his eyes I know he wants those straps released, I can tell by the way he is biting his lips and looking over my body like it is a nice piece of cake. I stand there just touching myself letting his eyes follow me as I remove the teddy, following as it rolls down my waist, and as I bend over dropping it to the floor. I'm now standing in front of him rubbing my sweet spot and he is watching intensely almost as if he isn't blinking.
     I walk up and straddle him sliding his still hard pole into my creamy pussy. Wrapping my legs around his, I start riding him slow at first getting his dick nice and wet. As I begin to feel him sliding deeper in me I move faster rubbing my tits in his face. We can hear the juices from my pussy as I ram my pussy into his dick taking every inch of him. He is now nibbling on my nipples as I continue grinding my pussy all over his fuck stick. I release one of his arm straps and he instantly grabs me, pulling me close kissing and biting my bottom lip back.
     I pull back, stand up, and bend over with my ass in his face. He spanks my ass and I moan before cramming his cum soaked dick back into my pussy. I begin bouncing on his dick bucking like a horse trying to win a race. I give him fast and steady strokes followed by slow strides in a circular motion. I lean forward and continue assaulting his dick with my pussy. He grabs my waist bringing my strides to a slower pace and begins to dig deep into my pussy, fucking me back as I fuck him. I moan out fuck yes just like that as he digs his nails into my ass and makes me fuck his dick harder.
     Bouncing fast then slow, grinding on his dick my juices flowing down his ball, I release his legs and arm that is still strapped down, and walk him over to the recliner where I assume the position. "Fuck the shyt outta me!" I demanded. Spreading my ass he drives his dick into me hard, I let out a loud gasp as he continues fucking me deep and hard slapping my ass with every stroke.
     I know he is getting payback for the wax, as he pulls his dick out then drives it back in over and over again. My pussy is dripping wet, I can feel his balls slapping against my clit as he pounds the fuck out of my pussy. Gripping the couch for support, fucking him back while he demolishes my insides. I can feel his pipe swelling in me, I know he is close, so I keep fucking him back massaging his nuts from below. He grips my waist demanding I cum with him, and starts to fuck me harder. I increase the arch in my back taking him deeper as he strokes in and out.
     My body tenses up as I let out a loud moan "Tray I'm about to cum keep fucking me." He continues stroking until we both release our love juices. I moan out 'yes', while he grunts out 'fuck, fuck shyt'. I smile as he continues grunting and releasing his load inside my pussy. When he is done he kisses the small of my back and retreats to his bathroom, I lay there for a moment throbbing in pleasure satisfied for the night.