Events. - pt. 5 "Kiss"

Start from the beginning

The way this man kissed - so sensually,  passionately, almost slow, but no less 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵. 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘂𝘀 𝗦𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗳 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵...

- Lysanna... - his whisper struck. She couldn't help but relax against him and surrender herself to his touch once more. She have never been kissed like this.

He mapped out her mouth as though he was trying to dissect a potion he has never seen into its separate components and while the woman thought ten long, old minutes of kissing had passed, they were nothing more than two minutes. So it was with this man - even the kisses felt eternal and endless, for they gave nothing more than hopes that his love was NOT dangerous.

Severus pulled away after two solid minutes. The potions master smiled genuinely at the woman, tilting her chin up with his finger to see her pretty swollen lips, his thumb smeared the little of what's left from her chapstick all over her lips and one little pearl-like bead of saliva that glistened at the top of her upper lip. Now of course - erased. 𝗕𝘆 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗼 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿. The look in his eyes was full of love and adoration, and it had her breath stuck in her throat as he gazed at her.

- Then be... - he said then as he looked at her, answering her earlier words and seeming to challenge his fate not realizing what this could mean for this woman who was slowly learning to love and desire him. For it'd be hard to love this man... For he was not to be loved.

𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱. No... And Lysanna felt it with one kiss only. But how not to want it again?... How deny it? 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘆 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀, 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀, 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀, 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲? 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘆 𝗶𝘁?

[ Thumean ]

×

T: Come on.. Just one kiss. I have earned it..

V: What for, Theodor?! Ha, that rhymes even! - He turned to me after this indeed quite silly joke, his eyes glossy by the plenty pints he had had tonight-  He has.. a small one perhaps, hm?

T: Shut it, Vi- ..fool of a man.. sorry, I didn't mean to ruin the moment.

Virion patted my shoulder with a way to broad grin and silently mouthed to leave us alone for a moment, before he caught up to the others. Theodore pulled me closer, his arm tightly around my shoulder, sheltering - or at least that was what I assumed, as the air felt cold and cruel after the evening in this way to crowded and overheated pub. However, his almost triumphant smirk spoke another language. A dirty and ugly langague of greed and possession, of carnal desires and lust that should have caused every single hair on my body to raise in a warning immediately. Alas, it had not, for I was too desperate to be seen, to be loved and appreciated, to have someone to belong to, as I was entirely on my own.

Alas, it had not, for I was too drunk on the poison. On the alcohol and on his poison, a beguilling mixture of a confident smile, those slightly too proud eyes, the palpable arrogance that made this man both interesting and appalling. Oh alas, it had not, for I was too caught in this carefully built cobwebb of charming compliments, empty promises, false hopes, acted feelings perhaps even.. A huge deadly web entirely spun of beautifully wrapped lies. What a fitting comparision, isn't it? A spider's web that looks harmless, even beautiful from afar, glistening of tiny dewdrops in the early morning sun like a bead of diamonds, such a fragile and fascinating construct and yet.. a deadly trap.

×

But the man in who's dark and unfathomable eyes I looked now, to see not only my own reflection in the light of his love, but also a whole future, was no harmless spider that would build a web to catch me in.. No, he was the most venomous of all snakes, devouring his prey wholly after injecting the slightest drop of his venom. His venom that I had just tasted so willingly in this kiss, his venom that I already craved for again, his venom that I probably knew I'd be addicted to even before I had actually tasted it. A fatal venom, disgusting, painful, pitch-black and bitter, but unforgettable, addictive and sweeter than any honey for those once infected..

𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘆 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀, 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀, 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀, 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲? 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘆 𝗶𝘁? 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱. ... 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻.. 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗶𝘁?

My lips, still prickling from his raw passion, were reddened and sore, even without any remains of lipstick left on them, but simply due to the almost brutal urgency he had laid in those kisses. Brutal, devouring, but to the same amount sensual and tender. Just like his hands. The big, strong and brutal hands of a man that could kill with them, if he just wanted to, but those same hands could also easily handle a fragile little wildflower, a moly plant perhaps, without causing the slightest bit of damage on the flimsy stem or the tender petals. But was it exactly this tenderness that would turn out to be his most fatal weapon, for I was willingly putting my fragile and damaged little heart and soul into those hands, knowing that he could either protect them or crush them like a.. - like a spider on the wall.

Speaking of this poor little heart of mine that lay so bare and vulnerable in his hands – It was racing, frantically pumping blood through my veins in a quite desperate attempt to keep me alive, while all I wanted was to drown in those dark lakes of eyes to find more of the love that was hidden in the deadly depths to find more ot the oieces of myself that lay hidden within him. Before fully losing myself in those depths, my eyes fortunately found more to savour. Details, fine lines, soft marks, shadows growing with every second, just for the purpose to contour his perfectly carved face to absolute perfection, lips.. lips looking too tempting.. and skin, empty and pale like a canvas that only waited to be used to create a masterpiece. Alas, those caressing gazes were not nearly enough to satiate the desires that threatened to slowly burn me up from the inside.

Ever so gently, indeed almost like a painter's brush caressing a virgin canvas for the first time to lure it into revealing it's destiny, my fingers now touched his face. As if jealous that they won't ever get to feel the same sensation my eyes longingly followed the invisible trail my fingers had left from his forehead to his chin. It was an oddly intimate and beautiful moment, however, I felt brutally aware of myself and also of our surroundings at the same time. The wind rustling through the few remaining leaves of those trees that still refused to accept that summer had come to an end long ago already. Another trace of my fingers was left on his skin, starting at the inner corner of is eyebrow, all the way around the black lake to his cheekbone and, following this line, to his nose and finally down to his lips, where my fingers could now explore, what my lips had already memorized for a whole lifetime.

- But I am already.. - The words, a mere breathy whisper were just an affirmation of the obvious, before I gave in to the allures of stealing another kiss. I was his, his lady, but not just for the duration of this night, but rather for the entirety of this cruel journey called life. And now that I think about it thoroughly, I wasn't just since he asked, but rather since he had first dared to take a deeper glimpse into my undiscovered oceans. After getting a taste of this, no matter how small and short the moment had indeed been – How could I ever be someone else's? How? When this man had tainted me entirely with his poison..

𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱. 𝗡𝗼, 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘂𝘀 𝗦𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱..