Chapter 18 *LEMON*

Start from the beginning

His tongue entered her first, licking against her folds before nuzzling against her clit. The feel of his hot breath, drove her forward, practically grinding herself against his face. His facial hair made it all the more pleasurable. Bucky groaned at the sensation. Mia nite the side of her hand, when his tongue traced her clit. Nothing could stop her from uttering out the words. "Bucky. Oh my god. Bucky!"

Sweat beads down her forehead, as his tongue began to circle her clit. Her hips grinded against his tongue, getting as much friction as she could, even with his metal hand holding her flat against the mattress. He started sucking at one point, his teeth skimming the edge, and then went back to circling her most sensitive area. Mia moaned his name like a chant, Bucky was eating her out, like it was his first meal in days, and she's the buffet.

"Bucky." She mewed out. "I'm going to-."

"Please." He begged her, his tongue still inside her.

Tears pricked at the edge of her eyes, but Mia couldn't help herself, she lifts her head up to look at him. He was staring at her, pupils big and dilated, long lashes brushing her goosebumps. Just the sight of him like this, was enough to send her over the edge. He moved his hand from her knee and inched it closer to her core. With his tongue still circling her, Bucky slipped one finger into her, grazing her overstimulated clit. And then he added a second finger.

Mia pulls his hair. They were looking at each other again, and that was when she came all over his face.

Her orgasm felt like the final lap of a rollercoaster, all the adrenaline ricocheting out and consuming her whole. They moaned each other's names at the same time, everything inside Mia spilled out, but Bucky didn't care. He lapped at her orgasm gratefully, not satisfied until he'd consumed every part of his meal. Mia's chest raised heavily, as she released her tight grip on his hair.

Bucky climbed over the bed, and hovered over her. She could feel his cock practically thudding against his pants again. His lips were shining, then he kissed her letting Mia taste herself.

Lifting his face away. "Bucky. I want you to fuck me now." She said innocently.

He nods weakly, not needing to be told twice. Bucky got to his feet, and shoved down his pants and boxer briefs, letting his erection spring free from the confides of the material.

He grabbed a condom from his wallet in his pants, and slid it on.

She laid back down against the pillows, slightly covering her chest. Mia was fully naked in front of Bucky now, her form bare and inviting.

He was hovering over her now, looking down at her covered breasts. "Mia." He muttered.

"Yeah?" They're eyes locked.

He moved her hands from her chest. "Stop that."

"I just think my beasts are kinda small." She stated her insecurity.

Bucky could feel the ends of his lips twitch towards a smile. "They're not, but do you want me to fuck them too?"

"No. At least not right now, maybe just tell me their cute?" She whispered.

He grinned and kissed the area between her breasts. "They're very cute."

Aligning his hips with hers, Bucky positioned himself, so the tip of his cock, was pressing faintly into her slit. It would've felt better if he didn't wear a condom, but the faintest touch had her sucking in a breath. He could already tell how wet she was, with her own slick and his saliva. His flesh hand slid beneath her, and locked around her hips, while the metal was pressed into the bed. His nose was brushing hers, and they were now looking at each other, begging for silent confirmation. With a small nod from Mia, Bucky slipped all the way in smoothly.

Mia felt like something inside her, expanded to take all of him in. Tears stung, she was crumpled, but the slow glide of his large cock, inside her went, from a tinge of pain, to utterly pleasurable. His angle brushed lightly against her clit, and she jolted, wrapping her legs around his middle, to take him further. He bottomed out, and then pulled all the way back, Mia whimpered. His stride was slow at first, letting her adjust, but after she urged him to go faster, there was nothing stopping him.

His hot breath fanned her face, his balls slapping against her backside. Mia's mouth went wide, unable to keep her screams at bay. As she fell apart at his pace, Bucky used his metal hand to slid down her body, his index finger and thumb, circling her clit again, stroking hard.

"You like that?" He asked, equal parts sincerely and filthy.

Mia pleaded. "Fuck don't stop Bucky. Please."

He kept pounding into her, he slid the hand that had been holding her hips out and played with her nipples, watching as they turned to hard pebbles at his touch. She clearly liked it, because she slapped her hand on top of his to keep it there. She couldn't stop whimpering his name, begging him to keep going, to never stop touching her, and she meant it.

She tightened around his cock, as her second orgasm approached. Bucky was losing speed, his thrusts becoming slow. "Mia. I'm close." He rasped out.

"It's okay." She said, knowing that she'd be cumming shortly after. Their eyes opened at the same time, refusing to break contact. His cock throbbed before climaxing.

Nothing could stop him from touching her. Bucky added a second finger to her clit, rubbing firmer. Her walls spasmed. Her hips stuttered. Bucky's cock twitched inside her at the sensation. He was watching her, wanting to see her eyes roll in the back of her head, as he made her cum.

With one last circle, Mia released a breathy whine of his name, and her orgasm shot through her, coating his fingers. Her gut tightened, and released as she caught her breath. Bucky lifted his hand, and tasted her once again, one side of his mouth tilted up.

Her room was densely quiet, except for the sounds of their panting. Sweat trickled down the side of her face, from what they'd just done. Bucky pulled out of her, and rolled the condom off, before chucking it in the trash bin beside the bed.

She blinked as she was breathing heavily.

"That good sweetheart?" Bucky asked cockily.

Mia smiled and chuckled.