Watching movies + nail salon

Piper invited JJ to her house to watch a movie with her, when JJ gets to Piper's house they went to the living room and turn on a horror movie. Half way through the movie there is a jumpscare and JJ peed himself, it was so bad it leaked all over the couch and Piper's mom had to wash the couch cover later, Piper shouted "EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" and runs away, she went into her room and locked it, stomping on the way. Matilda asked Piper what is wrong and she yelps "JJ PEED HIMSELF" Matilda's jaw dropped and she went downstairs, stomping, and she was about to have a big juicy fart on JJ and Lance, but turns out JJ ran back to his house!

Matilda went back upstairs to ask Piper "Piper do you want to go get our nails done?" and Piper shouted "YES!!!!" with excitement. They drove to the nail salon, Matilda chose pink nails with a drawing of flowers on them, then chooses plain toenails that are a light yellow because who would get their toenails done with a design? Piper chose acrylic purple nails with drawn on pearls, and a french tip at the top, then chooses teal blue toenails with a toe fungus design on them (because it slapped soooo hard.) Piper was getting her toenails done and she farted so hard it blows the nail polish off her toes, Piper was very, very embarrassed, and the nail salon lady grunts so she blows off her off her own eyebrows and she looked like a wet turd.