Matilda moves away for college

The day has came where Matilda has to away for college and Piper was just glad the teasing will end, Matilda got a good scholarship and applied for biology at an amazing college. Matilda packs up her things and drives for a few hours to get to her college, she went to her plain dorm and sets up a place where she can paint, then she puts pretty blankets on her bed. Her new roommate, Georgia, farted on her because she is jealous of the blankets, Georgia had also applied for biology. Piper drove to JJ's house since Matilda moved away and she could no longer tease them. Piper enters JJ's house and sees him kissing an ugly girl in the living room, he was cheating on her, Piper shouted

"YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU ARE SO DARN UGLY I NEVER LIKED YOU ANYWAYS, YOU ARE SO UGLY ONLY A BLIND, DRUNK WOMAN WOULD ACTUALLY WANT TO DATE YOU, I DON'T KNOW WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME! I THINK I'D RATHER DATE AN OGRE THAN YOU! YOU ARE SO UGLY THAT EVEN YOUR MOTHER GAGGED LOOKING AT YOU! YOU ARE SO FAT YOU STEPPED ON A SCALE AND IT SAID "ERROR: TOO MANY BIG MACS, LOSE WEIGHT NOW!" AND I DO NOT KNOW HOW THAT'S EVEN POSSIBLE BUT YOU PROVED THAT IT IS, AND I BET IF I PUSHED YOU DOWN THE STAIRS YOU WOULDN'T EVEN FALL AND INSTEAD ROLL FOR A FEW FEET LIKE A GIANT BALL, THEN GET STUCK BETWEEN THE WALLS!, AND WHEN YOU WENT TO SEA WORLD A WHALE JUMPED UP AND SANG "WE ARE FAMILY, EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE FATTER THAN ME!" YOU ARE SO STUPID I BET YOU WERE DRIVING TO KFC AND IT SAID "KFC LEFT" SO YOU WENT HOME! YOUR HEAD IS SO BIG YOU HAVE THE STEP INTO YOUR SHIRTS, BUT OH WAIT, YOU CAN'T CAUSE YOUR STOMACH IS TOO DARN BIG SO YOU HAVE TO USE VELCRO STRAPS! WE ARE BREAKING UP, YOU UGLY, HIDEOUS, DISGUSTING, CHEATING, CRUSTY, EYESORE TO LOOK AT, RAT AND I HOPE I NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN" JJ shouts back "AREN'T YOU THE ONE WHO CONFESSED TO ME FIRST? PLAYER!" Piper then screamed "YOU'RE THE ONE CHEATING ON ME!" Piper then stormed out of the house and blocked his contact number.

JJ is so upset that he had explosive diarrhea on the walls...