One building can accommodate about a thousand people.

The seven buildings are 7,000 people. Including the original shelter dormitories, a total of 7,500 people can be accommodated.

This can almost accommodate the children, teachers, and staff of the current shelter.

Then there were plantations, then sheep farms, fish ponds, and then small chicken farms and duck farms. Today, there are only dozens of chickens and ducks.

Finally, there is the warehouse area, where Yu Xue plans to place his house.

In addition, there is a large open space, plus a few fermentation tanks.

The original work sheds were gradually replaced by smooth and straight bungalows. Children's teachers who have not yet been assigned to dormitories and workers from the construction team live here.

This entire area is surrounded by a long wall. The wall is 1.8 meters high, and there is a power grid on it. This is really electrified, and the safety factor is quite high.

The three pieces of land Yu Xue bought today are distributed outside the fence, surrounding the fence area in the middle, and are separated from each other by ridges and river beds.

The area inside the Yuxue Preparatory Wall is called Duoduo No. 1 Park.

Anyway, everyone now knows that she likes to name Duoduo, such as Duoduo Shelter, Duoduo Plantation, and Duoduo Sheep Farm.

She was afraid that others wouldn't know how much she liked the word Duoduo.

Others speculated that Duoduo should be the name of a person who is a very important person to Yu Xue.

Yu Xue thought to herself that Duoduo was indeed a name, and it was indeed very important to her, but he was also the guardian spirit of Duoduo No. 1 Park.

Yes, as more and more people move into the dormitory, the crops in the plantation grow better and better, and now the scope of Duoduo's guardianship has expanded to the entire No. 1 Park.

As for the three newly purchased pieces of land, let’s call them Duoduo Park No. 2, No. 3, and No. 4.

Yu Xue thought so, and ran to the construction site in the warehouse area to look at it for a while. She was satisfied that the construction team was building according to the drawings she gave her.

Soon she and Duoduo will be able to move!

"Boss, the people on the expedition team said they want to buy our sweet potato vines, but they won't let us eat the sweet potato vines. Come back quickly."

A person in the plantation who has the most seniority and the best skills, and is vaguely the leader of all technicians, asked Yu Xue After making the call, Yu Xue had no choice but to rush back to the plantation.

At this time, the members of the inspection team were all in front of the canteen, holding several baskets of sweet potato vines and preventing the canteen staff from handling them.

Seeing Yu Xue come in, the little old man said to her sadly: "You all ate such a good sweet potato vine. How good these are for planting. How many sweet potatoes can grow! You all ate them!" "

Yu Xue was stunned for a moment, and then saw these people's expressions as if she had destroyed a rare treasure, feeling funny and helpless at the same time.

"It grows too densely, so of course you have to pick it, and of course you have to eat it."

"You can sell it to us!"

Yu Xue said: "We pick many baskets every day, you can buy it, and it's also Not all sweet potato vines can be cut."

The sweet potato vines used for cutting must be strong and free of diseases and insect pests.