07 | Tasteful Triumph

Start from the beginning

"On my soullll," Kara dapped her up, the three of them still laughing.

Over the next half hour, the girls continued to take both Jell-O shots and actual shots of straight liquor too while talking amongst themselves. Most of the other women in the house were familiarizing themselves with the men who attended while the chefs served up barbecue from the grills.

After a while Kianna got bored with sitting down, so she took her jean shorts off to get in the pool in only her swimsuit after posting the selfie she'd taken earlier on Instagram.

kjluciano_

Liked by minaabandzz and 762 otherskjluciano_ : Out of my zone but it's cute so 🖤View all 103 comments

kjluciano_ : Out of my zone but it's cute so 🖤
View all 103 comments

"Y'all are so boring. How is this a swim party and I'm the only one swimming?" She floated on her back, looking at Amina and Kara who remained on the beach chairs.

"You know damn well ion know how to swim." Amina smacked her lips.

"And I'm drunk as hell so if I get in, I just might drown." Kara downed another shot of Espolon, flaring her throat afterwards.

"I lowkey think they fucking over there too. All types of bodily fluids in that water." Amina pointed to a couple on the other side of the pool, and there were two girls near them who were tonguing each other down in front of a small crowd of men.

"Ew bro." Kianna hoisted herself up using the sidewall, getting out of the pool. Kara passed her a shot of the liquor she was drinking, making her pick up her can of Dr Pepper to chase the shot down.

Amina laughed as she watched Kianna's body begin to move as soon as the DJ changed the song from Skeeyee by Sexyy Red to Horny by Supah Badd. She couldn't help it when the liquor settled in her system. The New Orleans bounce music made it no better.

She held her soda in her left hand while her right hand held the ground in front of her. She turned her head to look at her ass move against Kara, who was catching everything Kianna threw back at her as best as she could.

"Go best friendddd," Amina tapped her butt to the beat while simultaneously pulling her bathing suit down to cover her up a bit.

"Yeah bitch it's Supah Baddd," Kianna then put both her arms in the air, throwing her ass in a literal circle. She laughed when Kara pretended to pass out behind her from the effortless movements of her ass.

"Uppp, downnn," Amina guided her waist from the chair she was sitting in with a smile on her face. Her best friend was having the time of her life. Amina was happy for her because she knew how stressed she'd been.

Kianna looked up at the feeling of eyes on her, only to see Judah staring her down, as usual. His head bobbed with the beat of the bounce music while smoke poured from his nose and mouth, accompanying his already red eyes.