Chapter 93: The villain is the great demon of the world of cultivation

Start from the beginning

It is to accept Xie Xing disguised as a disciple of this great devil.

"Only in this way can you put people under your eyelids and stare, and your Xianfeng location is the most remote, at least he won't influence others when he stays on the top of the mountain. The main system is explaining to him the reason for issuing this task after data analysis.

The most important thing Gu Xiyu needs to consider when completing tasks in each world is the problem of contacting the big devil. Bu Tianhan in this world is obviously more difficult to deal with than others. He was originally worried about whether he would need to worry about how to contact him, but I didn't expect the silly boy to take the initiative to deal with it. Bring it to your door.

Of course, stupid children don't have any good intentions.

"As the original identity, there shouldn't be any problem in accepting disciples?" Gu Xiyu confirmed.

He has to know whether he needs to do additional applications or cumbersome ceremonial procedures.

"Zongmen generally do not have any special restrictions on accepting disciples. The master is responsible for the apprentice's fault, as long as the master is responsible for the apprentice's education. 』

The main system teased him again: "Don't be nervous, just use love to reduce his risk as usual? 』

Gu Xiyu responded calmly: "But I have no love in this world."

This is a very tangled question. If there is too much love for the big devil, his ruthless way will not go on smoothly. If he doesn't go on smoothly, what happens to the Great Demon King in the future, the danger value soars to the full point accidentally, then he will not be able to keep the world. But if you don't use the special methods of the first few worlds, Tian Han at this step doesn't look like a hard or soft one.

It took a long time for the main system to speak again: "Can this thing of love really disappear due to human settings or external influences?" 』

Gu Xiyu did not answer.

"I tried to simulate the situation and felt that I couldn't. I thought, this is probably why I am just a system. 』

Gu Xiyu: "..."

I always feel that there is something wrong with this sentence.

It was a few days later to rush back to Tiansu Fairy Gate from the small village.

He originally wanted to bring Bu Tianhan back to Xianfeng to complete the apprenticeship ceremony. As a result, as soon as he entered the management area of Tiansu Fairy Gate, a young man dressed in the uniform of the uniform disciple of Tiansu Fairy Gate stopped him and said, " Mr. Tai Ling, you came back just right, Sect Master said, I want you to see him as soon as you come back."

I don't know what Lin Wuhen wants to do.

Gu Xiyu had to take Bu Tianhan to meet with Lin Wuhen.

When he was in the past, Lin Wuhen was with another boy who was about the same height as him. The expression on his face did not show happiness or anger, but at least it was certain that Lin Wuhen called him over this time, not because of the big devil. To him.

Lin Wuhen quickly noticed his approach, and after calling him in front of him, he directly introduced him to the man beside him: "You are back, come, this is Lu Cheng, who has just passed the Xianmen test today. He is a promising child. He said that he wants to refine the ruthless way. I know that those of you who walk this way emphasize independence, but you can accept him as a disciple first and give him some guidance and guidance in the early stage."