Jennie nodded understandingly. Expressing "I love you" directly was indeed very difficult.

"Then can I ask you a question?"

Taehyung's gaze fell on her, "Go ahead."

Jennie put her hands behind her back and took a small step forward, "Senior, what is your ideal type?"

Taehyung said, "If I didn't remember wrong, my answer back then was, 'I like girls who work hard.'"

Jennie asked, "What about now?"

Taehyung raised his eyebrows, "Same as before."

"That's a coincidence," Jennie's eyes reflected the street lamps and the moonlight, along with a star that had been secretly kept for many years.
She said, "I'm bad at everything but being hardworking."

At eight o'clock at night, the streets were empty, and the cold wind blew at the trees, turning their shadows to a state of disarray.

Taehyung bent down and placed a kiss on her eye.

"Actually, I'm very worried."

Jennie lifted her head in his arms, "Why?"

He rarely showed his vulnerability, and the few times he did, they were always in front of her, "I may not be as good as you think I am. I'm afraid that you would think that your fantasy is dashed."

Jennie did not know that he would have such a worry and was rather surprised. After thinking about it, she laughed, "I won't."

"If you're always in a higher position, I will worship you but will not like you. Love is sometimes unrefined. I like you because I will feel annoyed and tired when I see you, and can see your flaws. I am not the one who finally climbed to the top of the mountain to catch up with you; you were the one who walked towards me," from where she was, Jennie pecked his Adam's apple, "so don't feel burdened to put on a good public image [3]. In my eyes, your image has long collapsed."With his worries cleared, Taehyung tightly embraced her and said into her ear, "I have no flaws."

Jennie secretly rolled her eyes, "Yes, you don't."

Taehyung smelled a faint fragrance on her, like the sweetness of white peaches.

He parted his lips, and in a low voice, tenderly called out a reduplication appellation, "Jennie."

He could clearly feel the person in his embrace tremble slightly.

"Earlier, I saw the name your mom saved you as in her contacts. Turns out it's this 'Nini. Is this your nickname?"

Jennie nodded and buried her face into his chest.

Taehyung tilted his head and kissed the tip of her ear, "Is it crispy or soft, or sweet or bitter?"

"I don't know," Jennie said boldly, "why don't you try [5]?"

The back seat of the black Bentley was truly a little cramped for two adults.

The sounds of the rustling of clothes mixed with light panting were infinitely amplified in the enclosed space.Outside, it was a long, cold winter night. Here, it was a spring day [6] that Taehyung gave her.

The warmness, softness, radiance and fragrance allowed her to blossom without restrain on a spring day that belonged to her alone.

The bouquets for the planning department had begun to be regularly delivered again. This time, the recipient was clearly written.

In the afternoon, Jennie was eating at the staff canteen with her colleagues when she saw everyone suddenly standing up. She, too, put her spoon down and stood up.