chapter 14

"No name is left right?....just confirming, Zade, Cooper, Jay and Jacob right? Okay.....wait for my further command, lifey is a bit startled, this thing has to be pushed back a bit, atleast two days. Ok"

It's time now

To execute my plan's next step.

"Now" I ordered Alex through the call.

_________________________________________

In the morning, lifeline came running to me "What is happening?! All these people I was once friends with are dead!!" I acted confused "What are you saying? Again?! Who!?" She sat down beside me and cried "this time a lot of boys and my childhood friend, she was my best friend, but we lost contacts, the news said they were in a school reunion, the balcony which they were standing on fell down from 17th floor, they were spot dead" she looked at me with teary eyes " I don't think its a coincidence!" She again cried, it pains me to see you like this lifey, but it was necessary "lifey?" I sat down beside her and cupped her face " remember when I told you I will try but I can't promise, there will be no deaths?" She stayed silent to let me continue "the whole other people were also targeted, about 150" it was a lie, no one else except my targets were dead "but I managed to lessen the number to 7" I hugged her "I was thinking how to bring this topic up to you, But you came first" she released herself from my arms. Kissing me on my lips "thanks" she mumbled. She kissed me.

She, herself kissed me!

She, took the initiative

She, my lifeline, started to kiss me on her own will.

I grabbed her waist and brought her closer to me, as close as possible. Her left hand were on my shoulders, wrapped, right hand on my lower back hairline, tugging it softly. I tilted her head with the other hand and deepened our kiss. I sucked on her upper lips, then lower lips. I tugged her hair a bit to let her mouth open. As my tongue entered, I sucked on hers.

Her tongue soft, almost silken, and pillowy against my own.  I could feel the soft tickle of her breath beneath my nose, fingers carding through her hair as we breathed each other in. Weird way to describe it, but was exactly what I was feeling.

The long kiss ended as she breathed heavily and blushing. "What was that lifey?" I smirked to tease, I knew her next words, I studied her so hard after all "I think, I, maybe I love......you" I knew it, I chuckled at her response and hugged her tight. "You're so cute lifey, don't worry no one is allowed to touch you except me" Yes, no one, how dare those filthy Zade, Cooper, Jay and Jacob, those filthy ex boyfriends have sex with her. How dare her ex bestie try kiss her cheek. Others were just sacrifices so that no pattern could be found in those people.

You. Are. Mine.