Episode 1

Aylin's pov

Aahh! What an exhausting day. This head director is for sure a monster or something like, who makes their employees work so much. The whole day passed busy with work that I didn't even had my lunch and dinner aahhhhh! I just can't. My expression changes from frowning and annoyed to apologetic as I said, "ohh no Allah I am not complaining, being ungrateful! You know na I am just a little tired."

While talking to Allah I continued my walk home. As I reached home, I greet  eomma "Assalamu alaikum, eommoni!"

I remove my hijab as I sat on the couch and said" Eomma!, please feed me something, I'm starving" with a sad pout. Eomma caressed my head as she said "ohh my poor baby, you must have gotten really tired. Go, freshen up and make wadu (Ablution) you'll feel relaxed, meanwhile I'll set the table for you, ok my child".

I kissed her cheek and said "ok eomma"

I changed my clothes to comfy then I talked to her about the whole day. (It was a habit of mine to share with her about my day).I told her
"eomma tomorrow is going to be a long day, since we are going to start shooting our new season of "around the world interview.( it's a show where we interview travelers about their experiences ). And I have to shoot the interview at different locations, so I'll just leave after fajar, don't worry about my breakfast, I'll just have something on my way, ok!"

Eomma caressed my face speaking , "my little baby, don't strain yourself too much, live your life, there's a lot of things in life other than work!, think about them and enjoy your life with friends, and have some fun".

I kissed the back of her palm and said "I am, see" I smiled.
My father, who was sitting on the couch and watching tv, chuckled sarcastically and said, "both mother and daughter knows how to please each other."

My father and I are not on good terms cause of some past incidents and since I am kinda bold and outspoken, he doesn't appreciate such behaviour which often leads us to fights.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. As I got up, I looked at my mother and said, "eomma I'll offer my salah and then sleep, please wake me up  a little earlier than fajar, I have to offer my tahajjud prayer. Ok, bye, Allah hafiz!".

Author's pov

Aylin went to her room and spread her prayer mat on the floor and offered her isha salah after completing her salah and she sat on her study table as aylin has started a new habit of journaling her quran at least a few verses daily she journaled a few verses of surah 𝘣𝘢𝘲𝘳𝘢𝘩 in her diary.

1 𝘈𝘭𝘪𝘧 𝘭𝘢𝘮 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘮
(These are disjointed letters known as "Muqattaʿat," and their specific meaning is known only to Allah. They appear at the beginning of several chapters and serve as a linguistic miracle in the Quran.)

2 𝘡𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘭 𝘬𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘶 𝘭𝘢𝘢 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘣𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘩 𝘩𝘶𝘥𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘭 𝘮𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘲𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘵, 𝘢 𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘩

(The Quran is introduced as a clear and unequivocal guidance. It is a source of wisdom and direction for those who are mindful of Allah, emphasizing the importance of piety and consciousness in understanding and benefiting from the 𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦)