Chapter~14

Updates will be very slow, so please be patient, I am trying to.

Please do vote.

Enjoy........🦋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The one time were you almost choked to death......the incident that took place day before yesterday" he looked dead onto my eyes turning me around....

"What are you talking about?" I stared into his eyes, his glare was hard on my neck, he slowly lifted his arm and creased the faded marks on my neck.

"You can go to college" his eyes meet mine, his sudden change of words confused me "But-" I was about to say that his family is against it, but he cut me off.

"Your husband is okay with it, why do you care about other people's opinions" his glare harded, not getting any reply from me, he raised his eyebrows as I nodded slightly.

"Tell me what happened in his office" he stated with his jaw clenched, "Aarav jii, ham aapko sab batate hai aaj Raat ko" I calmly said, trying to make him calm.
( Aarav jii, I will inform you about everything at night)

"Paaka?" He asked.
(Sure?)

"Paaka"(sure)...I nodded, and continued, "You should get ready" I stated, he hummed and started moving towards the closet,"Aarav jii" I called him.

He turned around, "Thank you so much" I gave him a genuine smile, he just nodded and went inside......I guess he is still angry.

I did my final touches and waited for him to arrive.........it's been 20 minutes he is in there.

"How much time are you going to take?" I asked in loud voice getting up from the bed where I was sitting on for last 15 minutes.

"Areee, mere se button tuuth gaya, jo laga raha hu" he answered, "Mai madat karu?" I asked softly against the door, I didn't get any reply for a while but the door slid open and he entered into the room in a glory for me to drool over his well built chest.
(My button is detached,. which I am attaching)
(Should I help you?)

This is cheating, he is wearing a golden kurti which is so soft that I can clearly see his muscles, and me, I was dressed up like a doll.

I pouted looking at him, he just leaned down and peaked my lips, my eyes widened and I unconsciously touched my lips making a weirdly sad face as he just chuckled.

"Couldn't control" his voice sounds much deeper, I cleared my throat and asked him to give me the stitching box, and he did, I started doing my work.

I was trying to stitch the small button, but he came closer as my face was literally in his chest, I took a step back and glared at him, "Don't do it".

"Oh come on, you too enjoyed it" he smirked as I pointed the needle towards his face.

"I will poke this into your beautiful eyes" I glare at him, giving him a warning, "Beautiful?" He asked with his smirk expanding showcasing his dimple.