↷ 001 ◞ 一 ੭

★ !  001 ⠀੭⠀Morals║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║║▌│█║▌│ █║▌

★ !  001 ⠀੭⠀Morals
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌

AS A CERTAIN (C)-NETTE, looked at the landscape change from area to area, the passengers on the bus increased gradually, her best friend, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka or Kiyo as she calls him was leaning on her shoulder, sleeping.

The bus stopped, a new passenger was on abroad, an old women who was slouching, a cane in her hand. The (c)-netted notice there were passengers wearing the same uniform as her and Ayanokoji, were they perhaps going to the same school as well?

'The poor woman has to wait until she arrives at her destination..' the girl thought, but she wasnt giving her seat anytime soon. She would but her best friend secured seats for both of them and she couldn't let up a opportunity go to waste.

"Dont you think you should give up your seat?"

Y/n focused her attention at the person infront of them who was currently getting warned, a young, flamboyant, blonde-haired man was sitting on the priority seat, made specifically for the elderly. He was also wearing a uniform 'I hope..im not in the same class as him..'

"My, My, pretty girl. While It may be a priority seat. I have no obligation to relinquish it"

The blonde haired was angry, ignorant or eveb brutally honest. But he just smiled and recrossed his legs. Y/n rolled her eyes, 'hes so full of himself..' she then continued to look outside if the bus, patting Ayanokoji head, but to her surprise, he woke up.

"Ah! Kiyo..did I wake you? sorry!" She apologized as she repositioned her herself to be more on the wall of the bus. "No, you didnt.." Ayanokoji reassured her, which she hummed in reponse. He eyes averted to the situation in front of him.

"You want me to give up my seat because I am young? Nonsense truly! Even if I am young, standing consumes more stamina that sitting. Why should I do something so determinental with now benefits to myself?"