"You don't control me." I said, getting back in the car. "I don't even have to do much for you to get flustered." I said, going back to that topic. "Do you want me to fuck you, Kaisen?"

"Because being gay is not my thing." He replied as if that explained everything as he started the car driving away from the school.

"I can make it your thing." I said, putting my hand on his inner thigh and not so subtly moving it to his crotch area. I was only teasing.

"Uh-um...what are you do-"

"Tell me to stop." I said, rubbing him through his pants. All he has to do is say stop and I won't touch him. Boundaries are important although we didn't set any for this bet of ours. Consent is key.

His head turned to me then to my hand then the road. "I'm driving." He breathed out. He was growing impossibly hard in those pants. "But since you have always wanted me, you can go ahead. Let your gay out."

I smiled and got to my knees on the passenger seat. "Eyes on the road." I whispered in his ear as I undid his pants. This wasn't what I thought was going to happen but since I started it I'm going to finish it. Pun intended.

My approach was different than his. First I was going to control his body, then his heart will follow. That's a saying right? Control the body the mind will follow. Or is it control the mind the body will follow?

Anyway the point is this straight acting man was going to be my bitch. I was first going to start with his dick. I'm desirable and I will have him desire me before the end of it. The rest is child's play.

"Oh, you're-" he scratched his hair after seeing how serious I was about this. He tried to keep his eyes on the road but they still moved down to see what I was doing.

I hummed when I pulled his dick out. "And here I expected you to not have a dick size that matches your ego."

He smiled obviously having enjoyed the compliment. "Is that why you're watering so much?" Now his confidence was back to the roof.

"Key for a good blowjob." I said before finally wrapping my lips around the tip.

He shook while holding onto the seat hitting the brakes in the process. "Oh fuck." He sounded shocked. For a second he was unable to control the car while I was going down on him. He finally found some resilience and kept on driving.

"I didn't even do anything." I said but didn't wait on his response as I went back down. I took him in inch by inch until he was fully in. He was big, possibly the biggest I've ever deep throated. If I had a gag reflex this would end a completely different way. I pulled up before going all the way back down and holding it this time.

The car swerved for a second before he got back control once again. "Ah shit..." his hand held onto my hair.  "Ah fuck."

I somehow managed to pull his pants down some more even while he was holding my hair. I cupped his balls and played with them as I continued to suck him, encouraged by his reaction.

"Ah..." his body trembled and this time he hit the brakes before fully parking the car to the side of the road. "Ah shit." He reclined the seat as he thrusted his hips up and I could see how his body stopped fighting the pleasure and dived right into it.

I pressed down onto his hips to steady them. If he thought he was going to control my blowjob he was surely mistaken. My teeth lightly scraped his dick as I went up then down. I felt him tremble.

"Ah shit." He held the seat moaning louder than before. "Ah fuck!
...fuck...fuck."

I wanted to smile at his reactions. It was like he'd never received a blowjob before. I pulled up for air and started stroking his dick. "Want more?" I said in a raspy voice.