Chapter 2 : An Old friend

Start from the beginning

Jungkook : "So you finally found a worthy girl?"

Tae : "what? We haven't even talked yet?"

"First tell me about yourself! How are you? I knew you were in Daegu but never thought u were here"

Jungkook : "I'm doing great! I have been here since middle school!"

"Btw i heard you got involved in some shit? Shame on you! It's only first day-"

Tae : "It wasn't my fault! That Jan or Jane whatever her name is, is the one to blame!"

Jungkook : "Calm down my friend! I know.. i was there to witness the whole drama!"

"I was about to greet you right at the entrance but you both started arguing even before entering the school premises!"

Tae : "I see! Must have been great entertainment for you!"

"But it wasn't such a good experience for me. I got almost expelled! Fortunately Jennie saved my ass! I tried to thank her-"

Jungkook interrupted

Jungkook : "You should be thanking me instead" *smirks*

Tae : "What do u mean?"

Jungkook : "You think Jennie came to save u for no reason?"

"She wasn't even present to witness your little cat fight, yet she knew who was innocent. Don't u wanna know how?

oh wait! kook has been here since middle school! It means-

Tae : "Was that you?"

Jungkook : "No way! She's Thee Ice Queen! I have talked like 2-3 times, that's it!"

Tae : "then who?"

Jungkook : "there's only one person in who can convince her!"

"And that person is-"

*Drumrolls* (imaginary)

"Lisa, My girlfriend!"

Tae : "WAIT YOU MEAN THAT LALISA MANOBAN! SHE'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND???"

I again almost screamed!

Jungkook : "Speak of the devil! There she is"

He pointed towards her

I turned around to look at her

So damn pretty! She's like a living doll! She looks even prettier in real life!

Lalisa Manoban a.k.a Lisa is popular Thai model working in Korea currently. Her father is the biggest business man in Thailand. However, 6 years ago, after establishing a subsidiary in Korea, she and her mother settled in Korea to look after the business here.

She's been working as a model since than. Not only that but she has also played roles in Thai dramas as child actress! She's quite popular in Korea rn! There are very few celebrities which interest me and she's one of them !

Jungkook you are one lucky bastard

Lisa : "Hello Taehyung! I'm Lisa, Jungkooks Girlfriend, Nice to see you!

Tae : "You are way too humble for a 'commoner' like me"

Jungkook : "She knows about you! Stop doing your pretend-shit in front of us!"

Tae : "So she's your girlfriend..."

"Hmm.."

"You deserve better!"

Jungkook : "What? No? I love her she's the best girl I have ever met!"

Tae : "I'm not talking to you, Jungkook"

Me & Lisa exchanged glances and us both trying to hold our laughter

Lisa : *dramatic sad face* "It's okay ! It was my fault for falling for him"

"But don't worry! I will manage somehow!"

Tae : "Must be hard for you"

Jungkook : "Lisa! You evil!"

Lisa : "but you love that evil side of mine *smirks*"

Jungkook : "I mean- Y-yeah"

I coughed a little to make them realise I'm still here

Jungkook : "You both are already teaming up against me! Tae you bastard! Only if Jennie was here to make fun of you like this!"

Tae : "Why Jennie?"

Jungkook : "I mean if she becomes your girlfriend, we will definitely team up against you & Lisa, the way you both did rn"

Tae : "but why would she become my gf?"

Lisa : "cuz you got a phat crush on her?"

Tae : "No?"

Jungkook : "Don't lie! I saw you staring at her continuously just few mins ago"

Tae : "Everyone was staring at her? What's with that?

Lisa : "Exactly becuz everyone has a crush on her! She's that girl"

Tae : "No way! I don't think she's the type who will make fun of someone! She's unapproachable & serious type"

Lisa : "that's why she's known as ice queen! But believe me, she's nothing like that once she trusts you!"

"She's such a fun person if you are close to her"

"Also she ignores everyone, especially guys(who are generally simps) all the time, becuz she doesn't think that they deserve her attention!"

Jungkook : "What a queen!"

Jk & Lisa realises smth..

Jungkook : *trying his best to control his laughter* It means according to her..."

"Tae isn't worthy of her attention!?"

(Lisa & Jungkook couldn't control their laughter anymore and brusted out laughing)

Tae : "Not u both making fun of me! There are many other girls out there"

"Also i was staring at her becuz i was attracted towards her! It's mere attraction not love"

"Anyways let's get back to our classes"

Jungkook's pov : "Even if it's just attraction, don't forgot that no girl has ever managed to grab your attention before!"

"I bet he will end up dating her"

Lisa : "Omg he's so cute when he's in denial, just like Jennie! I can already see them getting married in few years"

Jungkook : "How about our marriage?"

Lisa : *bluntly* "I would rather break up"

Jungkook : "You meanie! but i love that mean side of yours!"

Lisa : "K.."

- to be continued

-

Meme time :

Lizkook when Taehyung realises that he isn't worthy of Jennie's attention,

-

(Author)

I am aware of the fact that the chapter are kinda lengthy but make sure to read it till end! Thank you for reading it and make sure to appreciate my work by voting or commenting if you liked it! Enjoy the story! Hope you like it