They found themselves in a secluded corner of the balcony, overlooking the shimmering ocean. The moon cast a soft glow on their faces as they stood there, their hands still intertwined.

"I have to admit, Avery," Omar began, his voice filled with a lustful sincerity, "I've been thinking about you since you left here this morning," he revealed as he thought about the way her body felt beneath his, the way her lips tasted against his own. "I can't seem to get you out of my mind."

Avery's heart fluttered at his words, her own desire for him growing with each passing moment. She leaned in closer, her voice barely above a whisper. "I've been thinking about you too, Omar. The way you make me feel... it's unlike anything I've ever experienced."

Omar's eyes darkened with a mix of desire and longing. He gently brushed a strand of hair behind Avery's ear, his touch sending shivers down her spine. "I feel the same way, Avery. Being with you is intoxicating, and I can't deny the connection we have.

Their gazes locked, the intensity between them palpable. Without another word, Omar leaned in, capturing Avery's lips in a passionate kiss. It was a kiss that spoke volumes, conveying all the insatiable desire they had for one another.

As their lips moved in sync, the world around them seemed to fade away. The sound of the waves crashing against the shore and the distant laughter of their friends became nothing more than a distant echo. In that moment, it was just the two of them, lost in a sea of passion and longing.

Their bodies pressed against each other, the heat between them intensifying with each passing second. Avery's hands found their way to Omar's hair, running over his flawlessly shaped hairline and neat tapered waves.

Omar's hands roamed over Avery's body, exploring every curve and contour. The sensation of their bodies pressed together ignited a fire within them, a hunger that could not be quenched. Their kisses grew deeper, more fervent, as their desire for one another consumed them.

Lost in the moment, they moved further onto the balcony, their bodies still entwined. The cool night air brushed against their heated skin, heightening their senses and adding to the intensity of their connection. They couldn't get enough of each other, their bodies moving in perfect harmony as they danced to the rhythm of their desires.

"Have you thought about my offer yet?" He spoke against her lips. "I want you to stay with me until the end of your vacation,"

Avery had already made her mind up, she was going to stay with him for the week, until it was time to head home, but she wanted to make him wait a little for her answer.

A mischievous smile played on Avery's lips as she pulled away slightly, teasingly. "Well, Omar, I have to say, your offer is quite tempting," she replied, her voice filled with playful anticipation. "But I think I'll make you wait just a little longer for my answer."

Omar's eyes sparkled with a mixture of desire and amusement. He leaned in, his lips brushing against Avery's ear as he whispered, "I can be patient, but I warn you, the longer you make me wait, the harder I'm gonna fuck you when you finally do say yes," Omar smirked knowingly.

He knew she was going to give in to his proposition. Avery's breath hitched at his words, her body already craving his touch. She couldn't deny the effect he had on her, the way he awakened a side of her she never knew existed.

With a playful glint in her eyes, Avery leaned in closer, her lips brushing against Omar's ear. "Well, then, I guess you'll just have to wait and see," she whispered, her voice dripping with seduction.

Omar's grip tightened around her waist, his desire evident in the way his eyes darkened. He pulled her even closer, their bodies pressed together, and whispered, "Challenge accepted."