Ouchy

little age: 5 and slips to 3 ❤︎︎ 🩹
726 words 🎀

" it doesn't hurt daddy! i promise! "

the little had not listened to their daddy when told to slow down while running in the driveway. so the little fell and was carried into the house.

the little was trying to be brave about it though, not wanting to look weak in front of their daddy.

" daddy no bandages i is fine! "

" hunny it's okay if it hurts you know? it's okay shh daddy can make it all better hm? "

" NOOO iz is not hurts anymorz "

the little didn't understand why it was such a big deal, the little just wanted to leave. it was a scrape on their leg so maybe it was bandage worthy but still.

while the daddy was going to the bathroom to fetch some bandages for the little it meant they were alone on the couch, which also meant they could technically leave. the little went to go stand up and leave off to go play or anything other then get babied at the moment. they just needed space!

but while the little stood up a sharp pain shot up their leg and the little let out a loud noise maybe a whine, they didn't really know or care what it was but it was loud enough for their daddy to come half running into the room asking what was wrong.

the little tried to play it off by saying it was just something else and that they were okay but obviously the daddy hadn't bought it because the little then got picked up and brought to the bathroom.

the little tried to push away and kick off but it was no use unless the little wanted to get in trouble, which they did.

" hey! no. no kicking please, i'm trying to help you baby you can't do this yourself. "

" hmph "

" there we go, just sit here and wait till i come back i'll just be a second "

as the daddy left the little began to cry as they were frustrated with their daddy and beginning to get tired too, it seemed like hours had passed before the daddy finally came back and when he did he had different colour options for the bandages in his hand.
also a cloth to wipe the area which the little assumed to be what he went to grab.

as the daddy walked over he had noticed his little with a few stray tears in their eyes and began to grow confused and a bit nervous as to why.

" oh my sweet little baby, what's wrong hm? are you getting frustrated with me? i know i know but look! "

the daddy showed the little the bright coloured bandages and the little seemed to calm a bit and looked at the different options.

" i want da pink one dada! "

" of course my angel here i'll get you all fixed up okay? and then we can go get your bubba how does that sound huh? "

the daddy had noticed throughout the day the little had been slipping further into little space and he guessed he was even younger then he was earlier.

telltale signs of this were the little not putting up as much of a fight as earlier and getting more and more upset.

" okay almost done sweetheart. . . can you tell dada how old you feel right now?

the little held up the number 3 but said " 4! "

" hunny that's three silly, okay we're all done! lets go downstairs now, alright! "

" otay " the little said while clinging onto daddy as they began to go downstairs and make the bubba.

( bubba was made and they are now on the couch )
🍼

" here you go baby nice and warm huh? " the daddy helped the little hold the bottle up to their mouth as they couldn't themselve.

" mm done! iz done. "

" okay okay you can be done, you got halfway there! that's good! what a good baby yeah, how about you take a rest then. you had a long hard day sweetie i don't expect you to stay up, okay? "

" mm-yeah "

the little fell asleep on their daddy while the tv quietly played in the background, the daddy then carried the little up the stairs careful not as to wake them in the process.

he then laid the little down in the bed and quietly left, leaving the door a jar in case he needed to go back in.

❤︎︎

( the little had a long day and the daddy was there every minute )

:) 🌙