21

Tw: smut, mommy Kink, ch0king kink

I put the paper down on the coffee table before pulling her closer by the waist and kissing her deeply. I slip my tongue into her mouth making her moan slightly as our bodies move in sync both of us moaning into eachother every now and then.

"I need you so bad it's like a starvation that I can never satisfy." Taylor says making me smirk and kiss her neck, her head falling back into the pillow as I straddle her.

I find the sweet spot on her neck and flick my tongue over it, sucking and nibbling occasionally making her back arch and her breath to hitch.

"Can I?" I ask, pointing to her t shirt and dhe nods.

"Please." She moans and I take her shirt off, noticing immediately that she doesn't have a bra on and smirking while taking off her jeans. I take my clothes off before licking a clean line from her stomach up to the middle of her chest making her bite her lip satisfactorily.

At first, I just leave little and soft kisses on her boobs until I decide to approach a different method. Her hard nipples are now in my fingers and I'm masaging them slowly making her let out a moan of enjoyment.

Once she starts getting too exited I move down to her panties, hooking my fingers around the rim before pulling them down.

"Just say no if you don't like it, my love." I whisper in a hush tonewhile leaving soft and delicate kisses on her legs and moving up to her thighs. God, she's so beautiful.

I reach her folds and start lapping my tongue around them as she spreads her legs. She let's out a loud moan as my tongue touches her at just the right pace and speed.

Her back arches with ectasy and she grips the couch that we're on inbetween her fingers.

I hum into my movements into I feel her tensing around me and that's when I pull away, grinning and straddling her again.

"Wanna finish this upstairs?" I ask and she nods so we quickly go upstarts until we reach our room.

Instead of me being dominant, she pushes me backwards, into the bed, before pulling something out of her drawer and strapping it to her waist.

Hanging from her waist is a large dildo making me smirk.

She smirks back before walking back over to the bedbefore crawling until she's directly above me, pulling down my underwear and leaving my bra on.

She lowers the tip into me, making me moan and arch my back, longing fro more and longing for her.

Without warning she thrusts the dick into me making me yell out in pleasure.

"F-fuck mommy." I whimper before realising what I've said. "I- I'm sorry."

"Don't apologise, it's hot." She says while quirkiness her eyebrow at me.

I groan slightly as she pulls out and yell out again once she plummets it deeper into me. To my suprise, she then places her hand around my throat, her fingers squeezing ever so slightly so that it's erotic and not painful.

She movers her waist making the toy move inside of me in rythmatic pace, each thrust making me moan, grip the sheets and push my head back into the pillow.

She starts to move in circular movements making me feel more pleasure that's tingly and warm in my pussy so nice that the sheets rip once my fingernails dig into them.

"You like that?" Taylor teases, picking up the pace so she's now recklessly pushing and pulling inside of me.

Then, just when I think it can't get better, she pushes the dildo even deeper into me so it's practically in my stomach, causing me to moan loudly and almost cum all over the dildo.

Last minute, I flip us around so that I'm riding her. The toy is now deep into me as I rock back and forth on taylors dildo, a messy knot forming in my stomach as she grips my thighs, guiding the movements.

My movements get sloppy as I feel the knot so close to unraveling. Then it happens.

The world feels silent and slow as waves of pleasure wash over me from head to toe. Taylor grins as she watches my eyebrows grow close together, my mouth opening and letting out a moan of ectasy.

My liquids flow all over her making me sigh as the orgasm comes to an end. I pull off of the dildo, my cum soaking it as I ly down on the sheets next to taylor.

The only issue is that I've had an orgasm and taylor hasn't. I need to change that.

So I, myself, walk over to my drawer and pull out a vibrator making taylor smile.

When she least expects it, I push the vibrator into her before pressing the remote button that has the lowest setting on.

"Ngh." She groans slightly as I thrust the vibrator inside of her and out again.

Then, I put the setting up to extreme immediately making her moan loudly and arch her back.

After less than a few minutes of thrusting it, she let's out an extremely loud moan, Cumming all over the toy making me smirk.

"You okay?" I ask and she nods, smiling.

"I'm amazing." She says breathily as I smile and walk over to the bathroom, running a bath for her and me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the shower, me and taylor both fell asleep on the couch, watching moana.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: heyyyyyyyy. How is my smut writing and where do u guys wanna see the story go?????????

-Meg.