˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ heaven's calling

HEAVEN'S CALLING is the group's last comeback of 2023

HEAVEN'S CALLING is the group's last comeback of 2023. the album was released november 23, 2023. the album has eleven songs, including two solos, a song by 2SU, WE3, V3NOM, and TOX1C.

eight out of the eleven songs were written and produced by WE3. one song was written by 2SU, one song written by WILLE, and the last by STELLA. these three songs were produced by SEBASTIAN.

the TELL ME A SECRET music video was premiered 11/23/2023 at 12:00 pm KST. along with the music video, a dance performance video for TRUST ISSUES choreographed by KIKI was also released.

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚. ALBUM INCLUSIONS
.* album
.* group poster
.* one individual member poster
.* three polaroids
.* photobook
.* cd
.* a deck of cards + diy box
.* two handwritten thank you letters from a member (one in their native language and the english translation)

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚. TRACKLIST
.* tell me a secret ━━ 2:33
.* trust issues ━━ 2:58 (DANCE TEAM)
.* fragile ━━ 3:22 (2SU)
.* stranger danger ━━ 3:14 (STELLA)
.* pandora's box ━━ 4:01 (RAP TEAM)
.* cry me a river ━━ 4:16 (WILLE)
.* echo ━━ 3:56 (V3NOM)
.* silence  ━━ 3:15 (TOX1C)
.* angel blues  ━━ 2:25 (VOCAL TEAM)
.* butterfly lies  ━━ 3:02 (WE3)
.* sweet tears  ━━ 4:06

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚. KOREAN ACCEPTANCE: 81%
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚. GLOBAL ACCEPTANCE: 98%

this comeback is probably one of the group's most well liked albums. now that they're all older, the darker concept/brand has become more widely accepted and a lot more fitting.

a lot (almost all) of the fans were quite surprised that william and stella got solos in the album.

the most well liked songs in the album were "butterfly lies" and "pandora's box".

the the album tackled issues including the loss of a loved one ("silence", tox1c) and the struggles of living in an abusive home ("cry me a river", wille) and overcoming these problems, like "angel blues" by the vocal team.