"There have to be sensors in here right? Like some kind of Security system?" I call out as I aim towards the approaching Villains, "That's right Teacher, What about the trespasser sensors?" Momo asks as Thirteen turns towards her, "We have them, o...

"There have to be sensors in here right? Like some kind of Security system?" I call out as I aim towards the approaching Villains, "That's right Teacher, What about the trespasser sensors?" Momo asks as Thirteen turns towards her, "We have them, of course, but ..." She trails off as Todoroki Cuts in, "Did they only appear here or around the whole school? Either way, if the sensors are not responding, that means they have someone with a Quirk that can do that. An Isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb." He pauses, "I don't know I think a few of them look pretty dumb to me," I joked a bit trying to lighten the mood for the others, earning a few chuckles from the class and an angry shout or two from the Villians, "This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind." He finishes causing everyone to get tense once more.

"Thirteen, start the evacuation. Try calling the school. These villains even had something to counteract the sensors. It's possible someone with radio-wave-type powers is interfering. Kaminari. You try contacting the school with your Quirk, too." Mr Aizawa Orders earning a "Yes sir," From him. "What about you, sir? Will you fight by yourself? With that many, even if you can erase their Quirks ... Eraser Head's Fighting style is captured after erasing the enemy's Quirk. A frontal battle is ... " Izuku pauses as I place a reassuring hand on his shoulder causing him to look up at me, "No point being a hero if you can only do one thing Izuku," I comment smirking towards him, "Jame's is right, You can't be a hero with just one trick."

"I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen." He states before jumping down the stairs and into a confused trio of bullet-type villains who tried and failed to shoot him as they were thrown into each other. "Come on guys, Let's go, we'll cover the rear," I call out, Delta and I keeping an eye on the villains as the class makes their escape, "Mr Aizawa's actually good at fighting by himself against a lot of people, huh?" I hear Izuku mumble to himself as I chuckle "Did you just Doubt our Pro Hero teacher Izuku?" I Joked earning a very quick and mumbled apology, "Calm down, I'm only joking. Come on let's get out of here," I chuckle a little before getting serious, slowly walking backward with Delta who starts throwing a few cyclone traps down the stairs.

Though it wasn't long before we got caught facing that purple fog Villian cut off our escape, "I won't let you. Nice to meet you. We are the League of Villians. It may be presumptuous of us, but we have invited ourselves into the home of the Heroes, U.A. High School, in order to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath." He pauses as I watch a few of my classmates shake in fear, "I believe All Might should have been here. Has there been some kind of change? Well, that is neither here nor there. This is the part I am to play." He finishes as Thirteen points towards him with her finger guard open but stops watching Bakugo and Kirishima run forward trying to attack him causing thick black smoke to fill the area from a mix of their Quirks.

"Did you consider that you'd get beaten by us before you did it?" Kirishima calls out as I cover my eyes, "Oh dear, that's dangerous." The Villain taunts as the smoke clears revealing him unharmed with a metal collar around his neck, "That's right. Even if you are students, you are excellent golden eggs." He pauses pointing towards me "Especially you James Zachary Ryan," He finishes causing my eyes to widen, "How do you ..." I tried to ask, "No! Move away, you too!" Thirteen yells out as she begins to activate her Quirk, "My Job is to Scatter you all and torture you to death!" The Villan Yells out as the smoke surrounds us, Forcing us to shield our eyes.