1. Responsibilities

•°•°•°•°○●☆●○°•°•°•°•

Walking down with slow steps—a girl with black hairs wearing a school uniform. She was smiling after making her brother waiting for 20 minutes who was standing besides the door glaring at her, foot loudly tapping on the wooden floor creating an unknowing satisfying sound.

"Done makeup?" He groan and received a chuckle "stupid girls" he mumbled when she walked pass by him and pretending she didn't hear that.

"Yaa kids, go safely okay?" Their mother  said from behind receiving a hum and a goodbye

The character

Jeon Jeongguk, eldest child of Jeon Min Hwa and jeon su Bae, who always see himself as a low, ugly and nerd kid—who he wasn't but still thinks. Jeongguk always got bullied by his classmates and seniors because he is different which is definitely not his fault.

He is being bullied since his high school  and known by many names nerd, coward, jerk, pussy, mama guy and many more because of his looks— round big glass, round hair cut, bad skin which makes him more ugly he really got nothing other than an intelligent brain.

Besides

Jeon jeongyeon, his sister who is totally opposite to him bad ass and the one who bully other kids. She is younger than jeongguk But act as nuna

Jeongguk walked behind her sister, who was walking with her boyfriend talking and laughing. Yeah she is dating without their parents permission and jeongguk helped her to keep it hidden. Well she persuade him to not tell their parents.

No matter what, they never leave each other's side and always support each other.

But in jeongguk's case it's different. He always hide the thing of being bullied by others. He never tried to share it with his only buddy....his sister—yeah he is an introvert and got no friends.  Jeongguk always felt embarrass for taking her help—knowing the consequences well—that others will make fun of it...taking help of his younger sister—he kept it hidden.

"Hey bro, go to your class I'll go  after a while" jeongyeon said looking at the male who frowned "why you not coming with me" he asked innocently "please.....don't question me and just go" she said annoyingly before walking away with her ahme...n..new boyfriend

"Sometimes I just hate her so much" jeongguk mumbled before shrugging off and started taking slow steps towards the classroom.

"Ohh hey jeon pussy good morning" a boy said while other just laughed at him. Ignoring all other comments jeongguk just walked to his chair and sat there taking out his stuff and focused on reading. Its not Iike he can't hear others talking shit about him, he is just Ignoring them thinking after two weeks he will say good bye to these assholes for forever.