What annoyed me most about it was that I haven't given the thought of sleeping with anyone else to get rid of Sinn's memories off me. Liam knew of what happened that night due to me walking out of his house in his clothes plus the scent of evidence of our rendezvous was still on me when I got in his car.

After explaining to Liam who Sinn was to me, he's been suggesting that I take his advice on sleeping around like some kind of sex maniac that he is. He's never been shy about his hunger for sexual activities with others and as many as he can get his hands on. He offered to help me because in his opinion that way an easy method to get rid of any emotions I felt towards Sinn. And as much as I'd like to do that, I just didn't have that same urge to have sex with a bunch of strangers to get rid of the feelings I still had for 1 man.

"I need some air" I state before walking out of the room that felt suffocating out of nowhere.

Making my way to the large balcony viewing the front of Mr.Angelo's mansion, I let the breeze from the ocean surrounding wash over my tense body. My emotions are still a little jumbled but I couldn't let my 1st mission ruin the rest I'll be making sure not to mess up in the future. I needed to get back into the nonemotional zone I was in when I was training back at the castle.

"You know, you remind me of how I first was after my first mission was completed" My ears perked at the sudden voice of Mr.Angelo standing behind me.

"I was so nervous about it that I accidentally shot my partner in the foot when I tried to shoot my suspect. I never got the honor of being the one to first handedly complete the mission but my partner did and he was shockingly kind enough to tell our employers that it had been my hand that killed our suspect" Mr.Angelo begins his story while moving next to me so we were both looking over the balcony ledge.

"I never knew you had a partner" I voice out as he chuckles, swirling the champagne in the glass he was holding.

"Well I never told you guys that I did so that's a normal reaction. So trust me when I say it's not hard to see what actually happened that last night of you guys mission" He replies before taking a sip with a nod.

"I was only distracted for a while but I promise it's never gonna happen again" I blurt out trying to explain my side of the story as he finishes his glass of champagne in one gulp before shaking his head.

"I'm not disappointed nor upset about what happened that night. Your uncle informed me about what was going on with the sudden change of plans. Trust me, when it comes to a complicated mission change that's where I'd succeeded in most" Mr.Angelo rushes to say while setting the empty glass on top of the stoned rail.

"I've had my fair share of bedding women throughout most of my missions but at the time I never thought their involvements with me would end up biting me in my ass. Not literally, well not all the time literally at least" He begins before chuckling at hisself making me laugh along with him.

"There was a woman I was very active with throughout one of the longest missions ever and surprisingly she ended up literally bumping into me years later. It was during another one of my missions in the states and it shocked both of us at the time because while we were intimate for many months, she'd never been fond of leaving the country she was from. But the mission she'd bumped into me during was one where I was working undercover as a highly known politician's husband. It was my job to protect her due to her having multiple death threats against her and seeing as most of her bodyguards disappointed her with their job efforts, the other woman I've been with before was very emotional at finding me after so long now married to another" He continues sharing his story as I soaked in his words with curiosity.

"She almost cried rivers in that mall and I felt guilty seeing her have a break down in front of me, but since I was doing my job I just shrugged her off and led my undercover wife away from the strange woman I had never met before. I of course had to come up with a story of not knowing who that woman was with my undercover wife but the sight of someone comforting the crying woman piqued my interest" His story begins to get to what I'm guessing is the plot of it all as he turns to me with a concerning look.