Grumpy

𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐞: 5 🌸
𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 1132

Once upon a time, ( lol jk ) 🍓

the little was grumpy today it almost seemed like she had a permanent frown on her face, the daddy didn't know why but couldn't help it but feel a bit sad when he saw her so he went up to her and tried to cheer her up.

the daddy who was very full of energy and always had a smile on his face. noticed the little in her playroom. her grumpiness on full display so he decided to try and talk to her.

the daddy knocked on the door and asked the little if he could join and play too. at first, the little scowled and said no, but he never gave up. he would come back a little while later with a bigger smile, ready to try again.

slowly but surely, the little started to soften. she saw how persistent and kind the daddy was, and she couldn't help but be curious about him, she finally agreed to play with him.

as they spent more time together throughout the day, the littles grumpiness started to fade away. she discovered that having a daddy made her feel happy and loved.

the daddy was grateful to had finally brought joy into the littles day. and as for the little, she realized that being grumpy didn't make her happy, but having a daddy did.

(dealing with a brat can be challenging, but all so rewarding when they finally stop and listen.)

daddy- " okay my girl what do you want for food, we've been playing for a pretty long time. you must be hungry. "

little- " daddi no food! "

daddy- " hunny you haven't eaten today you need food. now what do you want it's nearly 7pm. "

little- " daddi no food! no! "

- - -

🪴 daddy pov:

okay maybe i spoke too soon when i said that
" dealing with a brat can be challenging, but all so rewarding when they finally stop and listen. " because she definitely wasn't listening anymore.

i don't know what to do. i mean i need her to eat. so i tried another tactic.

daddy- " hunny lets just try to eat okay? "

little- " mmm... NO! "

daddy- " baby you know you can't say no to this. "

little- " ... no, "

daddy- " oh we're being bratty again now are we? let's see how long this lasts. "

i pick the little off from the play-mat and carry her to our kitchen where i sit her on the counter and attempt to reason with her.

daddy- " okay so toast and strawberries or something else. your choice but your having something. "

the little began to grow grumpy again today, the reason being that she couldn't get her way. and that her daddy is being so persistent about this.

she didn't know what to do she couldn't leave she was trapped in between her daddy's arms on the counter and he was also waiting for a response from her that she genuinely didn't know how to answer.