Chapter 58 - Chaos at Baylor (Part 4)*

Start from the beginning

"Stop thinking stupid thoughts husband. I'll kill you if you die."

Dumu chuckled in disbelief, "how can my wife kill me when I am already dead?"

Asha looked at him with a smirk as she throws a green crystal at him after infusing it with her mana, "I'll bring you back from the dead so I can kill you myself." She smiled sadly at him, "recover!"

The green crystal hovering on top of Dumu released glittering grains that fell slowly on his body. Every grain sparks a gentle green everytime it touches his skin, healing every wound it meets. But, it still wasn't enough to recover fully.

Don't ever think like that again husband. Now rest and watch how I'm gonna make that wolf my bitch. How Dare he hit my husband! The audacity!

Dumu was startled. He didn't see Asha move her lips but he was definitely sure that he heard his wife say those directly in his mind.

Asha touched the wall she made in front of her and gently pushed it. The thick wall was sent flying along with the fireball it was blocking earlier towards Barda. Sensing the danger, he dodge rolled on the side and he was surprised that he just avoided another huge thick wall from behind. The two huge walls sandwiched the fire ball and a huge explosion made the ground shaking and the destroyed walls flying in different directions. The impact surprised Barda and looked at Dumu's direction.

He was astounded when a gorgeous female stood tall amidst the disastrous surroundings. Her red long hair and dress made of snake skin tousled against the raging wind from the explosion. Even Souta was surprised when he saw the female standing in front of Dumu as if she was protecting her injured mate.

"What is a female like you doing here? So you are that snake beast's female huh?" Barda's voice echoed as he talks in beast form.

"Why can't I?"

"This is not a place for females like you. And how can you still stand like that from the aura I am emitting?"

"I really despise the gender discrimination in this world. You need to experience something bad first before you realize that you are babbling rubbish. Stop barking, lemme see you bite...."

She summons thorny vines from the ground in each hand while running towards Barda. She held both tight like whips and jumps high. She swings both whips wildly in the air as she descends. Barda staggered and tries to evade every whiplash. He avoided some but he still got lashed by a few that had him whimpering from the pain.

Asha didn't stop attacking him with whips, she quickly maneuver her way to run in circles around Barda as she summons the ground, creating thick huge blocks of earth that was sent flying towards him, hitting his legs and feet to break his bones.

Barda was confused with the barrage of attacks. He was hit hard, he can feel bones cracking with every hit from the huge blocks and his skin getting lashed and torn from the whips. It enraged him, letting his body set in flames, burning the vine whips that's lashing him.

Asha backs away quickly as she dropped the burning vine whips, both her clenched fists are quickly covered with her mana making them look glowing and deadly intimidating.

"I do not know how are you doing it female but you give me no choice. I heard you like Baylor and that is the reason why your mate is helping those weak herbivores. Now let us see who you like more."

Barda howled loudly as he summons two giant fireballs from the sky. One is falling fast where Souta is lying and the other at Dumu. Asha was so mad as she looks at Barda's provocative leer.

Asha disappeared in a blink of an eye and appeared in front of Dumu. Souta was a bit saddened when he saw that she decided to protect her mate but he understands her decision. He will do the same if he was in her position.

Asha swiped a green crystal as big as a football and started to infuse a very large amount of her mana. Her whole body was emitting a soothing green light, all the trees, plants, flowers and even grass started to sway frantically.

"Why choose if I can do both! Ultimate Defense! All Restrictions!"

She threw the green crystal towards Souta's direction that made him and Dumu surprised. It flew and hovered in the air and shakes crazily as green ribbon-like translucent aura was released from the crystal quickly covering the entire kingdom of Baylor creating a big dome.

The giant fire ball crashed on the barrier but it was blocked. It tries to penetrate the barrier but fail miserably. Souta summoned and gathered all of his mana to extinguish the fireball with water.

I cannot just rely the safety of Baylor from these two. I need to do everything not to have all their efforts in vain.

Souta shouts as he gives his all to strengthen the water that is trying to put out the fire that is still trying to destroy the barrier Asha made.

The other fire ball is almost an arm away from Asha when she faces the fire and extended her arm towards it.

"Suppress!!!"

Asha starts absorbing the fireball from her extended hand. The rush of the fireball towards her was put in a standstill as she forcibly absorb all the fire inside her body. She held her extended arm with her other hand as she tries to control the fire in front of her.

"Asha!!!"

"Female!!!"