↷ 002 ◞ 二 ੭

★ !  002 ⠀੭⠀School exterior║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║║▌│█║▌│ █║▌

★ ! 002 ⠀੭⠀School exterior
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌

AVERTING HIS EYES, away from koenji and the (c)-nette to notice Horitika looking down at her desk, reading one of her own books. One of his chances to become friends with Horitika was crushed. Ayanokoji peeked at the title of the book, he saw that he was reading a book called 'Crime and Punishment'

It was interesting. Whether there is any reason to kill a person or not, it advocates killing. Maybe Horitika's hobbies are similiar to the ones in the book.

After a few minutes, the first bell rang and at the same time, a woman wearing a suit walked into the classroom. On first impression, She seems like a teacher who finds strict classroom discipline important. She looks about 30 years old her long hair was tied back into a ponytail. Everyone who was standing up rushed to their assigned seats

"Ahem, good morning first years, My name's is Chiyabashira Sae and I am in charge of Class D this. I teach Japanese history. This school doesn't rearrange the classes every year, so over the next three years, I hope I get to know all of you. Best regards. Although the entrance ceremony will be on hour from now in the gym, I will now distribute the list is special rules of this school the matriculation guide"

From the front, the handouts were passed down.

At this school, there are special rules that make it different from every other school. All students are required to live campus and,are forbidden from contacting anyone outside the school. Even contacting anyone immediate family is impossible without the permission of the school.

Leaving schools grounds is also forbidden. However, there are also many facilities so that students dont suffer from being restricted. There are karaokes, theater room, cafe and even boutiques. And in the middle of the big city, the huge campus took up more than 60,000 metres.