Characters

these r all the characters in this part of the story

This is Kemaria (mari)
shes 16 and is yn's best friend from Harlem!

This is Layla (Laylay)
shes 21 and is Yn older sister/ carer

This is Aaliyah (liya)
Shes 16 and is yn's twin. (yall aren't identical dw x)

this is Makai (kai)
hes 21 and is yn's older brother and lay's twin

this is madeline (maddie/ mads)
she is yn's bsf from atl (home) and is 16 yrs old.

then we have Ddot (yn's cousin) 16 yrs old, Dd (ddots bsf) 17 yrs old and Notti (Dd's brother) 16 yrs old.

YN IS 17 YEARD OLD IN THIS YALL

LUH BACKSTORY:

Yn's parents were killed in a gang related incident putting the her older sister in charge of looking after them all. they all inherited HELLA money so they living bougie n shi. yn is close w all her siblings but her twin is who she is close w the most. her older brother is very protective of her and is also related to a gang in which ddot n shit are involved w. they dont like to bring yn and the other siblings into it but yn does what she can here and there to defend her family. she has met dd and notti before but wasnt that close w dd cuz he was a nigga who liked to play around w smoochies. last yn heard of him he was dating some krystal girl who yn never likes bc krystal js wanted niggas attentions and she got it for all the wrong reasons. honestly yn was surprised that ho didnt get herpes. yns family is half dominican/hispanic mixed w jamaican. so she a cute luh lightskin or wtv (not in the summer tho😂). she knows alot of spamish and she tries to speak it more regularly as she used to speak it mostly w her mama before she passed. every summer, yn and her siblings go to sugarhill, harlem NYC to see her auntie and cousins.