The Sun to my Moon

Akk&Aye [The Eclipse] 🙋🏻

Last Twilight ending spoilers!!

______

𓆩 ☾𖤓 𓆪
______

Akk's pov:

Ah, Valentine's Day! A holiday when lovers express their affection with greetings and gifts, an annual festival to celebrate romantic love, and admiration!! Sometimes lovely, sometimes lonely but lively for sure!

Akk never really had a Valentine on that day, except that one time a girl from the nearby school asked him but he politely rejected her.

Usually, every year on 14 February Akk and his friends stayed at his dorm and played video games all night long except on the days one or sometimes unbelievably two of them had dates. And neither of them is not Akk for sure.

Last year he was playing with Wat and eating barbecue pork in his dorm meanwhile his other friend was on a date at that time. The next day Khan came to class to tell them she was not his type. Another Broken Heart by Khanlong!

But this year it's different.

This year Akk has a lovely partner and Akk is madly in love with him and so is his partner with Akk.

Yes, Akk's partner was Ayan. Obviously.

And of course, Akk wanted to do great on Valentine's Day! But there was one problem.

He didn't know what to do, or more likely how.

His first thought was a date at the beach but unfortunately, due to Thailand's cursed weather, it was going to rain. Like, heavy rain.

And that's how his first plan went down the drain...

The same happened with his second one, drinking coffee and eating sweets was not romantic enough for Valentine's Day!

Yes, Akk was trying to be as romantic as he could be and he was miserably failing.

And that's how Akk got himself stuck between his two friends outside the school benches. His friends knew he and Aye usually spend time alone here most of the time so imagine the surprise on their faces when Akk told them to come.

"Are you two fighting or something?" Wat asked very suspicious as he continued to examine Akk's face for any discomfort or sadness.

"What? No! And get your dirty face away from mine"

A loud semi-offended gasp was heard as Wat dramatically wiped his fake tears.

"Then why did you call us here? If you guys are not fighting then something else is definitely the matter." Khan replied, the atmosphere turning serious from goofy all of a sudden.

"Khan is right! You know you can talk to us right Akk?" Both of them were looking worriedly at him waiting for their friend's response.

Akk can talk to them and he of course does. After what happened with the curse and the school it was like the group was getting even closer if that's possible. Akk felt relieved that he could talk about almost anything to his friends. He was still healing, he still needed time to fully adjust.

Akk also liked the thought of his boyfriend getting along with his two closest people very much.

"Of course, it is just that.."

Akk had to take a breath or two, he wasn't used to asking for help so easily, it usually took him days to even get ready to talk. But that was before. Now Akk wasn't so afraid. So he closed his eyes and said it all at once.