Chapter 11 'Italian Pentagon'

Start from the beginning

Dante put out a chair for me and I sat. My dad was sitting on the head of the table with Mama in front of him. Matteo, Katy, Carla, Grandfather, Gabriel, Teodor, and my uncle Nick were sitting on the right side, while Mark, Flavio, Leo, David, Me, Dante and our uncle Klaus were sitting on the left. I was sitting right in front of the boss of Castile. 

- So how was your flight? Do you have plans what are you gonna do here? - My mother started a discussion, and she was good at it. 

- Good, thank you, Mrs. Magini. Well, we have some business to discuss with you, - Gabriel turned to my father's side, - and we also want to visit Milan. 

- Maybe you can show us one of the best cities in Europe. - Teodor added. 

- We would like to but I think it's going to be a better idea if our new generation will show you our city. They know all the good places, am I right? 

It sounded like a joke. 

- Yes, father. - Dante smirked. - We were going to visit some of our new friends there so you are invited to the party. 

- Party? - Uncle Nickolas asked. 

- Yes, with all of that stuff that Lizzie loves. - Mark answered with a shark smile and Gabriel's eyes looked at me. 

- Interesting. - He gave a light nod to me. 

The rest of the dinner went pretty normal. After an hour men went to my father's office. I went upstairs to change for my exercises with Dante, Mark, and Leo. 

I chose simple black leggings with a black skinny top and did a high messy bun on my head. Removed all the makeup and went downstairs leading to the kitchen. I grabbed a few bottles of cold water and went to the hall, where I saw men coming out of the library room. 

- Ready? - Dante asked when he saw me and now everyone's attention to me. 

- Yep, I'm gonna wait for you in the gym. - I said and turned to my grandfather, who will leave soon. - Have a good night, grandad. - We hugged each other. 

- Have a good night, principessa. - He kissed my hair and then nodded to others left us. 

- See you. - I politely smiled and went downstairs to the basement where our "gym" is. This big room with grey walls and mats over the floor had seen more pain and tears than any other in our house. 

After a few minutes when everything was ready, I sat on the mat waiting for the boys, checking my inbox for any income messages, and found a few invitations for the fashion week, interviews, and many others. 

- So, who is gonna be first? - Suddenly I heard Gabriel's voice behind my back and turned around. Almost everyone was here except for my grandfather, father, and Matteo. 

- Wow, our routine changed to the "kicking the old ass"? - I joked and got a side eye from Uncle Nick. 

- Young lady, if you weren't the prettiest niece that I ever had, I would find something to shut this little mouth of yours. 

- Don't worry about her, Uncle Nick. You should worry about your heart more. I heard that people your age are likely to have more cardiac arrest. - David added and I laughed. 

- You are such a pain in the ass. - He hissed. - Don't be on their side, Klaus. You are also "old". 

- What? - Oh, that's a face. 

- Stop it. - Dante said with a cold voice. - Me and Lizzie gonna be first, Mark? 

Our cousin showed up with small knives and placed one in my hand and the other in Dante's. 

- Knives? - Teodor asked and David nodded. 

- The first three minutes we trained with knives by the end of that time one of us had to bet the other. Then 6 times for two minutes we are fighting, combat, then 15 minutes of box for everyone and 30 km of running. Today's Wednesday so it's an easy day. - My younger brother smirked. - After that, we had our swimming practice. It's more for fun than for training. 

- End of talking, D. Let's start. - I said and we went to the middle of the room. 

- 3...2...1.. Start! - Mark shouted and a big timer on the wall started to count the seconds. 

Hello, Angels.

How is this chapter?

Thank you for reading and voting. 

Have a nice day/night)