Qiao Mingming still didn't know what he was thinking, so she nodded: "Yes, Captain Zhou is not a pedantic person. His purpose is very clear, which is to get rich, get rich, and get rich again."

Ning Yu smiled: "You have now found out Captain Zhou's bottom."

Qiao Mingming was proud: "Captain Zhou was bold enough. When Yunyun proposed raising fish in rice fields, he actually allocated two acres of land, but the two acres of land were given to Yunyun. Yunyun said that she later came to the captain to talk about growing mushrooms. If it hadn't been for her There happens to be a problem in the field, and the captain might even agree!"

Ning Yu was surprised: "Raising fish in rice fields and raising mushrooms at home?"

Qiao Mingming: "You don't know?"

Don't tell me, Ning Yu really doesn't know.

In a sense, he is "socially anxious" and does not like to communicate much with other people except those he is familiar with.

For Ning Yu, socializing is actually a task and a kind of work.

It was only after Qiao Mingming got married to him that she discovered that every time guests came to the house, he would put on a gentle smile to greet them, and when the guests left, it would be as if he had lost all his strength, and he didn't want to talk for a long time.

He was good at making people around him feel comfortable in conversation, but he only felt normal around people he knew well.

Don't mention it, if he treats her as gently as an outsider, Qiao Mingming will feel fuzzy in her heart, and something is wrong.

Therefore, Ning Yu has been in Shangyang Village for so long that he has never talked about interesting things in the village with the villagers, including Captain Zhou!

He would not specifically go under the camphor tree to listen to other people's discussions. A lot of news came from conversations with other people while working in the fields.

So does he know about Cheng Yunyun's previous affairs?

I don't know.

Ning Yu thought for a while and suddenly said: "Actually, the field environment in Shangyang Village is quite suitable for raising fish in rice fields. Mushrooms are also suitable. You don't need anything else, corn cobs, etc., as well as the outer shell of Camellia oleifera seeds. , it's just tea seed shells!"

His eyes became brighter and brighter as he spoke, and his head moved rapidly, as if a violent storm was blowing.

Soil conditions...

Temperature conditions...

Precautions......

He murmured to himself: "It's doable, it's completely doable, but you have to be more careful with the fertilizers and don't poison the fish. It won't work if you don't release them. You can't pick up sesame seeds and throw away watermelons."

Qiao Mingming didn't understand and put the notebook in front of him with a "pop" sound: "Write it down. I have something to go to see Tang Jiqiu."

She stood up, and Ning Yu sat down, picked up the pen and started writing, not forgetting to turn around and say: "Pay attention to safety!"

Qiao Mingming's voice came from the yard: "It's okay, it's okay, we made an appointment. Apple and Yunyun will wait for me by the bamboo forest!"

It was half past seven, and the two of them were already waiting beside the bamboo forest. Qiao Mingming saw them from a distance when she went out.