ALARM CLOCK DIALOGUE [Valentine's Day]

Story by: DRAGOVID1DAVIDAS
Cover art by: ask-count-bleck-blog on Tumblr
Special Thanks To SilverStarWarrior

This story in the style of "Winter Alarm Clock Dialogue" by Toby Fox. But now it mixed with my storytelling and this abbamination happened.

Q: What do you think of Valentine's Day?

Dimentio: The Valentines Days? Ah hah hah! Could mean something to me... The only fun thing about Valentine's Day is watching the Count being grumpy all day. Just this Valentine's Day the Count has snatched the love letter O'Chunks has written for a special blueberry. Then the Count saw the valentine he throw it out the window with all his might, screaming "SCREW VALENTINE'S DAY!". Ah hah hah! A classic~!!

Q: Do you have a valentine?

Dimentio: What was it..? Did you asked.... if I have a valentine..? Ah hah hah!! Let me give you advice; Love, gives nothing but heartbreak and disaster, like a venom injected to your body it hurts slow but good. And those who belive in it always pays the price. That's why having a valentine is pointless.

Mimi: You're just a hopeless loser with no partner.

Dimentio: Where is your partner than, Ms. Know It All?

Mimi:  :<

Dimentio: Also, get the fuvk out of my room.

Q: What do you think of Valentine's Day?

Mimi: Valentine's Day? HELL YEAH! THAT'S THE PERFECT TIME OF THE YEAR TO CAPTURE MYSELF SOME BAAAAD BOOOYS!! They're the most attractive type! A gem-filled pool surrounded by hunky lifeguards, now that would be a perfect world! Hi hi hi~!! Althought... the Count doesn't like Valentine's Day very much and he-

Count Bleck: FUVK VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

Mimi: NO!! PLEASE DON'T BREAK... my... rooms' walls...

Count Bleck: Mimi, you're room is soo boring!! There is nothing to destroy!!

Mimi: YOU DESTROYED EVERYTHING!!

Count Bleck: COUNT BLECK IS THE CHAMPION OF DESTRUCTION!! I'm afraid you're right, thought... about you're room, I mean. TO DIMENTIO'S ROOM!!

Dimentio: wendigo sounds

Count Bleck: I MEANT O'CHUNKS' ROOM!!

Q (to only Mimi): You said that you liked BAAAAAD BOOOOYS because you find them attractive. But, what about love?

Mimi: Love? Ugh, we both know that's not real. The only thing I belive in is LUST! Lust towards baaaaad boooys!! Hi hi hi~!!

Mimi checked. if anyone is listening

Mimi: "Although...I... did... have a crush on... someone. He's... well, how do I put this... Ugh, there is no easy way for me to tell you without looking ridiculous so I'll just straight up tell you. ITWASDIMENTIO..." This is NOT Dimimi. Anyone can have a ex-crush.

Mimi checks her surrondings to see if anyone was listening. When she realized that no one was there she sighed in relief.

Mimi: But I don't. Well, not anymore... I used to have a crush on him the first time he came to Castle Bleck. He was... WAY different back than. When he first came I have picked on him and stole his lunch money. Dimentio back than was very different. The moment I did that, he started crying. And... the dark part was, while he done that, he was silent. He was crying silently, and cowering in fear as if I was going to hit him for crying. I... have no idea how his homelife was like before all of this, but seeing his reaction, I can tell it wasn't very nice. I... gave him back the money and apologized. He just sit there and watched me leave in silence.