Gu Beizhou did not respond, but looked at Kong Tu intently, and a gap was opened in his blinded brain.

Zodiac Rabbit!

No, behind the tiger is the rabbit. The second floor should not be the rat, ox, tiger, and dragon, but the rat, ox, tiger, and rabbit. Where did the rabbit building go?

It was impossible for him to ignore such a simple question, and so many of them ignored it at the same time!

Game, why do this?

In the sky above Gu Beizhou's invisible game, pieces of data flashed across the sky, as if they were about to be forcibly erased. But in the end, they could only appear quietly and disappear silently, and there was no longer anything in Gu Beizhou's mind. Trying to forcefully erase the feeling.

Gu Beizhou's eyes sharpened, confirming that the zodiac sign Rabbit definitely had a secret!

"Boss Gu, what are you thinking about?"

Kong Tu looked at Gu Beizhou in confusion, because he stood still for a long time as if his acupoints were being tapped.

Gu Beizhou shook his head and was a little grateful to Kong Tu. If he hadn't mentioned his zodiac sign of rabbit, he wouldn't have realized that he was affected.

"It's okay, I'll look for other suspicious things."

I was just dealing with Kong Tu's statement, but I didn't expect to find something suspicious.

Sleeping pills!

It is reasonable to suspect that Boss Zhuang wanted to take sleeping pills last night, but the water was poisonous. He swallowed the sleeping pills and was poisoned to death.

Gu Beizhou shook his head, it was too arbitrary.

And a glass of water is poisoned, or is all the water poisoned?

"Doctor Xiao is here, hurry up..."

The sound coming from outside the door did not attract Gu Beizhou's attention. Instead, Kong Tu glanced outside and pulled Gu Beizhou, "Boss Gu, that's my companion. Please help me."

Gu Beizhou then looked over, but he only saw the greeting hands, not the person.

"Let Dr. Xiao come in and everyone else disperses! If you don't want to do anything around here, just leave the manor!"

Gu Beizhou's words were serious, but no one dared to challenge his authority and ran away one after another. However, the players and banker brothers and sisters were unwilling to leave, and Gu Beizhou didn't care.

Looking at the companion mentioned by Kong Tu, who was Doctor Xiao, Gu Beizhou nodded slightly and said, "Doctor Xiao, come and see if he died of poisoning and whether this water glass is poisonous."

Everyone else was stunned when they heard Gu Beizhou's words.

Zhuang Laoer subconsciously touched his pocket and quickly moved his hand away, "The boss was poisoned to death? Who wants to harm us?"

Several other people also looked at each other, wondering what they were thinking about.

Doctor Xiao ignored these important NPCs and followed the game prompts not to approach these people.

First, he went to look at the body lying on the bed, and nodded decisively, "He died of poisoning! There are body spots on the body, and the initial estimate of the time of death is 2-8 hours."

Kong Tu stretched out his hand and poked Xiao Snake's waist, "Isn't this prediction time too long?"

Xiao Snake wanted to roll his eyes. He only started to get involved in medicine after gaining the ability, and it was also to get clues from corpses in the game, but he was self-taught and had no one to teach him. It was already very good to be able to do this!