"That was rude.. i was just saying because i thought dancers doesn't like to eat ice cream or junk foods.. they maintain strict diet" Taehyung said

"I heard the same about models as well but look you're here.. ordering chocolate ice cream.. did i said anything?" Jimin said..

"For Someone who's born handsome like me doesn't need to sacrifice my favourite foods or anything.. I'm always handsome " Taehyung said

"How can someone be so full of themselves and self obsessed like you?"
Jimin said side eyeing Taehyung..

"Well ..with a face like this, it would be a crime if don't be selfy obsessed or full of myself " Taehyung said

"Can't believe this " jimin whispered to himself but then Taehyung heard namjoon calling his name.. he waved and said "coming "

"Bye cutie " Taehyung said and winked at jimin who looked mad at him.. seeing him getting angry Taehyung laughed a little and then went to his brother and best friend who was waiting for him..

"What were you doing there?" Namjoon asked
And Taehyung showed his ice cream to them.. and asked them if they want it too or not.. jungkook was forever ready for ice cream.. so he nodded..

"Okay..you guys sit here I'll bring it" namjoon said..

"Hyung" jungkook called him to tell him which flavour of ice cream he wants but namjoon didn't let him finish anything..

"Mint chocolate.. i know." Jungkook smiled hearing this .. it kinda melted something inside him hearing that namjoon remembered what he likes.. and in few minutes namjoon brought one mint chocolate and one vanilla flavour ice cream.. he gave mint chocolate to jungkook who happily started eating it..

"Can't believe my bff likes this flavour.. and my brother who hates mint chocolate with all his existence is buying it for him" Taehyung said and Jungkook blushed hearing it.. he tried to hide the pinkish shades on his cheeks.. and continued eating his ice cream.. namjoon didn't said anything..

Three of them were walking towards the car Taehyung brought and jungkook called his driver to take his car from the office.. They were about to get into the car but heard a voice..

"Namjoonshi" namjoon blushed hearing his name from that voice .. he turned around and saw his boss was standing there holding a file in his hand..
Namjoon walked towards his boss and seokjin said "take this file.. dad asked you to check it.. and then call him" namjoon the file and nodded with a smile.. seokjin saw Taehyung and jungkook.. he didn't question aboit their relationship.. but still few questions came to his mind.. but he shrugs it off.. he patted on namjoon's shoulder and said "enjoy your time.. you need some free time to relax.. i asked dad if this file work can be done at least tomorrow or not but he said you needs to check it tonight.. sorry though"

"No problem sir.. i love to work.. don't worry I'll check it and call sir" namjoon said.. jin smiled and left.. namjoon looked at jin's back figure walking away.. he touched where jin patted.. a smile crept on his face .. jungkook who was happy after getting his favourite ice cream and smiling.. his smile dropped.. he felt sad.. but didn't wanted anyone to notice it.. but Taehyung did.. Taehyung is his bff after all.. Taehyung noticed that longing eyes of jungkook.. and he kinda hoped that he's overthinking it because he knows about his brother's crush on his boss .. and he doesn't want his best friend to be heartbroken..

Taehyung made a note of talking to jungkook on it.. but it's not the right time .. they have to go to somewhere.. an old place where they had so many memories.. The orphanage owned by their father.. Taehyung and namjoon is the one who takes care of it.. and jungkook also helps them in this..

They had to go there because a lawyer is coming to talk about the orphanage.. namjoon has to be there as he is the eldest son .. and Taehyung want jungkook to be there as well.. he's a family member too.. and he's always there in every topic of the orphanage..
It's a place where three of them used to go when they needed some peace and comfort.. they used to play with the kids.. cook for them.. they used to take the childrens to picnic as well for refreshments..

They reached there.. they were greeted by the snall kids .. they hugged three of them.. asked. How they're doing? The kids were so happy to see them after almost a month.. they blhad brought some foods for the kids.. so it was given to them to enjoy where the elder went to the office room to talk tothe lawyer..

There has been some issues with the property and they are trying to sort it out.. and finally the lawyer gave them a good news of everything being okay.. the case is closed .. the orphanage is safe.. the kids are safe.. namjoon and jungkook and Taehyung let out a sign of relief hearing it..

The snacks were eaten by the kids .. they were playing.. the kims and jeon Thanked the lawyer and the lawyer left from there.. and one kid came running towards them and hold Jungkook's hands.. jungkook bent down to the level of the kid and asked
"What happened kiddo?"

"Oppa.. let's play with us" the girl said
She was so cute to get rejected.. Taehyung and namjoon smiled as well..
Jungkook said yes to the kid and the kid made namjoon and Taehyung agree as well.. three of them walked into the ground .. a kid came running towards them with a scarf in his hand.. he gave it to Taehyung and asked him to tied it on Namjoon's eyes..

"Heyy ..why me?" Namjoon said

"Because you're the older one.. and the eldest one always try first" the kid said namjoon was in aww hearing this.. it sounded cute from that kid..

Taehyung tied that scarf and spinned namjoon round round few times and everyone left from there.. namjoon had to find them.. at least one of them to get pff the scarf on his eyes.. everyone was teasing him.. someone touched his arms and when he was about to catch he ran away.. namjoon was trying to find someone.. trying hear their voices ..

Suddenly namjoon heard a familiar giggle.. he walked towards the sound.. and the person panicked in fear of getting caught so he tried to run away but unfortunately or fortunately he bumped into namjoon and namjoon tripped over and fall on the ground..

Namjoon removed hmthe scarf from his eyes and saw jungkook under him.. Jungkook's breath hitched at that moment their eyes met.. very wiredly namjoon and jungkook stared at eachother's eyes..

"Hyung.. get up please" Taehyung said and namjoon immediately got up helping jungkook to get up as well.. for some reason namjoon's heart flipped at that moment.. but he ignored it.. jungkook tried to hide his red face but it was a failed idea.. Taehyung now had no doubt.. then according to the rules.. jungkook was the next one who's eyes were tied up with that scarf..

They played like this for some more time.. and had a great time there..after that they returned to their home after dropping off jungkook.. Taehyung was quieter than usual.. he was planning how to start this conversation with jungkook.. he really don't want jungkook to stay heartbroken like this..

___________ vote & comment ____________

Hey guys..
Hope you all are doing well..
I'm in a good mood since two days so here i am updating my 3rd story...
Hope you guys liked it ..
And vote if you did..

Tata..

Hope to see you all soon

Vote more it will make me write more 🤌