“You” Kook whispered, he was drenched in sweat.

“Louder.” Tae demanded.

“YOU, only you Taehyung.” Kook pressed his chest on the bed and humps on the pillow, he didn't when he started leaking but he felt the wetness on his panty.

Tae came hearing it, they didn't talk for a minute, only a heavy breathing sound heard from both sides

“Koo, take a bath before you sleep.” This time Taehyung's voice is normal and gentle.

“You can always have me, don't…”

“Don't tempt me, let me be a gentleman.” Tae said.

Taehyung wants to have Jungkook fully same as Kook wishes, even more desperate than him to have séx but he can't let that happen, not when their relationship wasn't approved by their parents and has a high possibility of getting their love rejected by them.

“Taee, it's really hard. I have released it in my panty without even touching it.” Jungkook said in a seducing voice.

Tae fisted his hand “Jungkook…. good night. Bye I Love you.” he immediately hands up the call.

Jungkook pouted looking at the phone “Bad boy.” He commented and went to the washroom to shower.
---------

When Taekook was on the tour Jimin was with Yoongi, he lied to his parents about going on tour to Ooty but stayed in the hotel with Yoongi in Chennai for two days.

Yoongi went to the office and returned to the hotel and took Jimin on a date.

Jimin changed into a night dress after the date and fell above Yoongi who was already laying on the bed.

“I talked with my parents Jimin but they strictly don't want to meet you and want me to get married to someone they choose.” Yoongi said, hugging Jimin.

Jimin's face changed “Are you planning to dump me?”

“I didn't say that, give me time to convince them.” Yoongi kissed the plump lips.

Jimin had no other option than to agree to it, he has to get beaten by his parents for avoiding a marriage but how long he can hold them, ignoring his problem and fear he gave time to his boyfriend.

“I know how your parents are forcing you to get married, please tolerate it for a few more days, I will do something.” Yoongi said.

At first Yoongi thought to convince his parents but they didn't try to understand his love rather scolded Jimin so he decided to save more money before asking Jimin's hand for marriage to the park family.

Seeing Jimin's sad face, Yoongi started kissing him and gave his love to forget other things.

Whenever Yoongi touches Jimin, he could only feel love and obviously he forgets his surroundings like now. 

Their clothes touched the floor one by one and they united like always.
---------

Final exams for Jungkook and Jimin finished and for Taehyung it's the third year's last exam and he has one more year to finish engineering.

Jungkook already got an admission for m.sc chemistry in different college, it is near mountain areas and again he begged his father who wasn't ready to let his son go to college there but like usual Kook convinced him.

Jimin's parents waited patiently for his degree completion, once he was done with the exam they arranged an engagement without even asking for approval in it.

Jimin cried day and night, not seeing his cries, Yoongi came to his home to ask for marriage but the Park couple didn't agree and said they only accept him if he comes with his parents. If not then the engagement they fixed will happen.