, there are no cartoons for them to watch these days, so they can only watch these cartoons that these people can't understand, but the two of them still enjoy watching them.

Qiao Shenbei was thinking that if they were born in the future world, they would definitely be watching Peppa Pig now.

After finishing the meal, I took the rice out and called them to eat. I went to pack some things and prepare some fruits and New Year's goods. After dinner, I will take my two children to pay New Year greetings to their relatives. And there are so many in particular, just from the village next to this village, and there are many households in the next village.

Qiao Shenbei spent the whole night trying to remember how many relatives their family had, and finally took a pen and made a long list of orders before remembering them.

I never expected that their family would be such a big family.

The number of these relatives is simply terrifying, and their relatives must have several children in each household, so the red envelope money must be given out a lot.

Qiao Shenbei hated herself very much at this time, why she couldn't give birth. If she gave birth to several children at one time, she would definitely have a lot of money at that time, but if she couldn't afford to raise them, forget it.

After eating, we washed the dishes, then the whole family put on new clothes and new shoes, and got ready to go out to pay New Year greetings, carrying their things.

There were no cars these days, so they could only rely on their legs to travel through so many villages. When the two of them left this door, they saw that someone had moved into the dilapidated house next to them, so they were shocked and hurried He looked at who had moved into the house next door. When the woman saw the two of them coming out, she greeted them with a smile and said, "Hello, gentlemen. Happy New Year! Is this your little baby? Very Cute, looks a lot like you.

Qiao Shenbei asked her: "Are you a new move here?

" The woman hugged her daughter and said, "Yes, I am a new move here. We will be neighbors from now on." Please take good care of me in the future.

Qiao Shenbei smiled at him and looked at the girl in his hand. He thought it was so cute.

"How old is your daughter?

"She is four years old this year. Your child How old is it?

“It’s only one year old. From now on, if you come to our house for dinner, we are all neighbors, so don’t be so polite.

"Okay, after I have been busy for this period of time, I will visit your house to pay you New Year greetings. Then I won't disturb you and go to visit you."

Qiao Shenbei smiled, then hugged his brother to leave, but my brother's eyes kept falling asleep. The big man looked at the girl opposite.

After seeing the girl, his brother was very happy and jumped with his short legs, trying to walk towards the girl.

Qiao Shenbei really couldn't love his son anymore. I quickly picked him up and pulled him away.

I don’t know if he learned it from his father at such a young age. Why is he so perverted at such a young age? He wants to do it when he sees his daughter is pretty. Go over there.

Qiao Shenbei just took his brother away. As a result, his brother was very unhappy. After walking for a while, he looked at him with tears in his eyes and felt very sad. When he was unhappy, he resorted to his ultimate attack. He flattened his mouth and felt very uncomfortable. .

Qiao Shenbei was speechless. He was able to pick up girls at a young age. Is it okay to grow up?

Qiao Shenbei remembered twisting his brother's butt to ask him to calm down and stop thinking about picking up girls at such a young age.

You must know that your dad also lived single for more than 20 years and arranged a marriage at home before getting married and having a wife. You have a girlfriend at such a young age. This is really a big blow to your dad. Don't let your dad be so sarcastic!

Children should behave like children and care more about your dad. Don't hit others like this.

Jing Ke and Jiang Jingchen sat up together when they got up from the bed. , and after doing it, he sat directly on the bed and looked at each other in a daze, feeling unspeakable embarrassment. Yesterday, if it was harmonious, it was considered harmonious, but if it was said to be disharmonious, it seemed to be disharmonious. I couldn't find it at first. Forget about the position, the pain in the back was like death, and then forget about it, I didn’t come anymore, because I went to sleep.

Jiang Jingchen thought it was quite simple. After all, others didn't say there was anything wrong with it, and he was keen on doing these things, so he subconsciously thought this was very simple, but when he actually put it into practice, he found that it was quite simple.

Jing Ke, he is a typical northerner, so he is used to male chauvinism and simply refuses to accept that he is at the bottom, so he has to live or die at the top. As a result, he can't do anything for a long time, and It's just such a mess.

Forget it, just regard appropriate encouragement as progress. If it doesn't work this time, keep up the good work next time. )

Qiao Shenbei and Huo Yanan had been away from their relatives all morning. They had nothing to talk about when they arrived, so they just started talking to the relatives.

What's too much is that these relatives actually urged them to have a second child, saying that it is good to have a healthy population. Now that he has given birth to twins, he has no worries. Having more children will help him grow old in the future. He was really scared to death. Two children were enough to make them confused, but it would be really serious if there was another one.

I left quickly and stopped hanging around Qianqian's place.

After returning home, Huo Yanan watched Qiao Shenbei count the red envelopes for an hour.

Qiao Shenbei also had an idea suddenly and put down the red envelope. Tell Huo Yanan: "I actually thought that we could sell fresh vegetables and provide them to rich people in the department store. Just like going to the supermarket to buy vegetables later, you can buy vegetables from morning to night, you say Can we operate this model now?

Huo Yanan interrupted his thoughts, "Hua, after all, people now are not as lazy as people in the future. There is no way to buy food during the day, so I go to the supermarket at night, and we are not as rich as those who came later. Plus we are in this small place. If you open a supermarket to sell vegetables, where will the people buy it? If you were in It's okay to say that this place is not good in big cities.

Qiao Shenbei felt that he was a smart head and immediately thought: 'Then we can act as a source of goods for people in big cities and provide food directly. Then deliver the vegetables. Otherwise, if we had been selling vegetables in a small place like this, we don’t know how much money we could make. Can we package them and buy them for department stores in big cities? By the way, we supply vegetables like this. You can also cooperate with other restaurants and deliver fresh dishes to other restaurants.